Predict your Dec Level 1 exam result

Hows everyone else planning on celebratring?

Romeo y Julieta cigar and Jim Beam bourbon.

I feel I did good enough to pass on every level except derivatives and alternative investments. I totally blew those off the last month of review. Hope the weighting didn’t push me over the edge. I wonder what the actual pass rate is for first time takers? I mean, it’s 35-40% pass, but how many of those are second, third, and fourth time takers? Anyone, Anyone…

I would imagine 1/2 are retakers, assuming 2/3 fail and 1/4 drop out, that’s 2/3*3/4 = 1/2. Giving retakers a 60:40 better chance of passing than first-timers, I would guess first-timers pass rate to be 0.4*0.35 = 14%.

calvol, your math is off. by your logic, retakers would have a pass rate of 0.6*.35=21%. if first timers have a 14% pass rate and retakers 21%, how do you end up with 35% pass rate?

Lemiman, don’t worry I guess Calvol’s command of Quant gives him a better chance of being in the 65%. His numbers give a first timer pass rate of 28%

PASS! Believe in your Heart!

btw, does anyone knows if the result is stated on the email or if you have a link that tells you the result?

you’d get it first in your email

In the email, near the top, it will say: Level I: Pass or Level I: Fail

ok, thanks! good luck everyone

Good luck everyone !

Best of luck guys

the luck thing would probably be of little use at this point :slight_smile:

Always one joker

haha so nervous!!!

actually, mine is like super-nervous!

actually, mine is like super-nervous!

Gotta say it’s a pretty unpleasant wait this morning! Soon be all over.

I know I passed my exam-I dont wanna hear anything else-FINISH!