President Trump reveals winners of his ‘Fake News’ awards

I’m with you on this one

Its not like he sits in a room alone doing this he has legal & financial advisors assisting in this would he not? An asset or two sure i can understand but its been a ton & its conveniently always conversations with russians he discloses after news of these meetings gets released to the public - he would be more than happy to never disclose them im sure.

hes either intentionally deceptive or grossly incompetent for high office. take your pick

Kushner had to sign hundreds if not thousands of documents filled with fine print that was examined by other people, since there is no way that he had time to vet everything himself. Even if he is accomplished in business, he could not have understood everything he was doing, or he did not realize certain things were important such that they should have required extra and more personal attention. Like the rest of Trump’s circle, he was (is) ignorant and possibly negligent of processes, but I don’t think he was out to knowingly commit treason or anything close.

sounds a lot like HRC emails in this scenario

so leave out the portion where Kushner met up with Russian officials and intelligence officials? right…that is probably one thing they MUST write down if anything…

damn wish the real world were this forgiving…oh you forgot to add details that could initiate a congressional hearing?? no problem let’s do it again until we get it right! Do this with HR to even work at Costco and you’re done lmao…

lolz HOAX

Kushner is part of the cabal, dont you remember? Trump wanted him to get investigated and found out so he could drain the swamp. Its all according to plan.

give the dog a bone leave the kush alone

Well, shooooooot…with that endorsement, what else is there to say?

Image result for trump retard gif

Here’s some LEGIT NEWS

[video:https://youtu.be/uj3zwiepQkg]

Hahaha