Probability Question

Anyway, it’s a wussy sport. Now if they phased in aspects of Rollerball it would be more fun to watch. For instance, adding motorcycles would be good.

That’s great merv. I picked them b/c they were the first two on the list. Joey - I would love to see the elements of Rollerball incorporated into our other popular sports. Think of what it could do for the NHL!

Go Arsenal!!! 20/1 favourites!!!

tobias Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s great merv. I picked them b/c they were the > first two on the list. > > Joey - I would love to see the elements of > Rollerball incorporated into our other popular > sports. Think of what it could do for the NHL! At least in the NHL they equip each player with weapons. They used to do bicycle racing with motorcycles on a track. Each bicycle would be accompanied by a motorcycle who would lead the draft. Drafting works best if you are really close. People would brush wheels with the motorcycle which instantly drops the bike and then get run over by other motorcycles and all kinds of other cool stuff. Then alas we got wussy and ended this sport. It was always illegal to have your motorcycle deliberately run over some other bicyclist. BTW - Nothing too terrible usually happens if you get run over by a motorcycle. It’s the idiots who go down and then stand up immediately and take a full frontal impact that get killed. Rule 1 in motorcycle racing is that if you go down, don’t immedaitely jump up.