Prop Shop vs. Goldman

TeamHydro, is it Z?

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TeamHydro, is it Z? nope

How about Q? W? E? R? T? Y?

TeamHydro, I think your options trading experience is a plus if you decide to go into risk management. That might be a pretty good exit option for a trader. You can take FRM to learn basics of risk management.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TeamHydro, I think your options trading experience > is a plus if you decide to go into risk > management. That might be a pretty good exit > option for a trader. You can take FRM to learn > basics of risk management. Yup, definitely nothing wrong with risk management. I live to trade though. I wanted to trade since I was a freshman in high school. So unless Hugh Hefner calls and wants me to take over for him after he’s gone, I will die a trader :slight_smile:

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How about Q? > W? E? R? T? Y? Yeah its one of those.

I bet I could guess…

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I bet I could guess… I’ve heard that before in this thread, lol. So which letter is the 2nd letter in my company’s name?

e, second word in the name is shorter than the first…

maybe :wink:

Is the second letter of the first word “I” and the second letter of the second word “E”?

does anyone here actually care?

BostonCFA123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is the second letter of the first word “I” and the > second letter of the second word “E”? nope

Just tell us the name of the firm. If it is a top shop, there would probably be many of you there, so you wouldn’t be giving anything away.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone here actually care? agreed… If you’ve ever worked for a prop shop, it’s not that difficult to figure it out from the context clues. Especially given the product he trades…

homie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just tell us the name of the firm. > > If it is a top shop, there would probably be many > of you there, so you wouldn’t be giving anything > away. I’m not giving the name and I won’t confirm the name either. Like ahaha said, I’ve given some good clues on the board. It’s not that hard to figure out.

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > does anyone here actually care? > > > agreed… If you’ve ever worked for a prop shop, > it’s not that difficult to figure it out from the > context clues. Especially given the product he > trades… I worked for WT in the CBOE for 4 years and I have no idea where he works… don’t care to think about it either… now if he told me the colors of his jacket and there’s at least 5 of them on the CBOE floor i’d know…

no_slogan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahahah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > numi Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > does anyone here actually care? > > > > > > agreed… If you’ve ever worked for a prop > shop, > > it’s not that difficult to figure it out from > the > > context clues. Especially given the product he > > trades… > > > I worked for WT in the CBOE for 4 years and I have > no idea where he works… don’t care to think > about it either… now if he told me the colors of > his jacket and there’s at least 5 of them on the > CBOE floor i’d know… We’re electronic, no floor trading.

TeamHydro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no_slogan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ahahah Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > numi Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > does anyone here actually care? > > > > > > > > > agreed… If you’ve ever worked for a prop > > shop, > > > it’s not that difficult to figure it out from > > the > > > context clues. Especially given the product > he > > > trades… > > > > > > I worked for WT in the CBOE for 4 years and I > have > > no idea where he works… don’t care to think > > about it either… now if he told me the colors > of > > his jacket and there’s at least 5 of them on > the > > CBOE floor i’d know… > > We’re electronic, no floor trading. Ahhh. Now I know. :slight_smile: