Python trainings in the Internet

IThanks. Yes, I am trying over there ;-). It is not so difficult as I expected.

Infinitybenzo, I think that we reached out to the same conclusions :wink: - i would be a very good shooter if I practiced more.

I took https://www.scriptuni.com/python-course/ and thought it was excellent.

What about Pycharm? I heard that this is quite good for beginners.

How did that mentality of yours workout for you in the past?

I go by the statement, Practice makes Permanent perfect.

Very serious question :wink: I wouldnā€™t pick up any of them. Definitely not one with ā€¦Permanent.

I think the key thing is to be rigorous in what you are doing and self-disciplined. The other thing is how you deal with failures. I think it can tell much about the person. If he/she is strong mentally, persistent and determined to achieve goals.

Anyone would like to hang out next Thursday evening in London?

Try Datacamp. Data science with Python and R.

If you sign up on the Microsoft Developer Network as well, you get two months free.

I think itā€™s the best IDE to work withā€¦ definitely a good environment to write Python when starting out. JetBrains has a great one for Java, too, fwiw.

Thanks Black8Mamba23.

Meanwhile in Warsaw:

http://www.euronews.com/2018/07/11/warsaw-officials-scramble-to-find-6-metre-long-missing-python

I like online courses and usually use coursera or udemy and I vote for it. There are a lot of Python educational classes. But It is based on the self-discipline and sense of responsibility. And, also you will need to dig through many academic online sources to complete your homework assignments because such courses are mostly for self-education

How about community college? Iā€™m doing a once-a-week night school and itā€™s only costed me a few hundred bucks.

Hey KingKingā€¦ is your Python trained yet?

^^my coding skills: 11/10.

I havenā€™t had much time recently so now I can tell a bit more about Pythonā€¦ Well, taking into account that I spent 2 weeks on coding from scratch, the test that I took didnā€™t go well. The exercises were easy (as I heard from others) but not for me. I want to enroll for one month course in September. I have a new plan though! I have been talking to a few people and they advised me to work on my network. So this is the thing I want to focus next weeks. Itā€™s a bit challenging as I work in the different locationā€¦ but I can do it!

The update is as follows: I got a job in London. It is a support function but on a trading floor in one of the biggest world bank. Hope to excel my networking skills even more. Yes and I am very excited ;-).

Python is a great programming language to start with. - There are some great professional courses at Pluralsight (not free). See Python Fundamentals as good starting point. - Personally I like doing a course where you get to do actual applications. Here is one at [Udemy](https://www.udemy.com/the-python-mega-course/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAgMPgBRDDARIsAOh3uyJnee3AEv4tKnYnIy9DByyBlo3UFV_6-5TgvF086fRAHunzJBygjWsaAkBWEALw_wcB&k_clickid=09946b19-27e3-4b38-82ec-e533352fe468_k_Cj0KCQiAgMPgBRDDARIsAOh3uyJnee3AEv4tKnYnIy9DByyBlo3UFV_6-5TgvF086fRAHunzJBygjWsaAkBWEALw_wcB_k_&matchtype=b&utm_campaign=NEW-AW-PROS-ROW-TECH-Dev-Python-D1-EN-EURO_.ci_692188.sl_ENG.vi_TECH.sd_All.la_EN.&utm_content=.ag_course.ad_263690215420.de_c.dm __.lo_1028743.&utm_medium=udemyads&utm_source=adwords&utm_term=.pl_.pd_.ti_aud-564043581822:kwd-300162564426.kw%2Bpython+%2Bcourses._). Whilst not finance specific, at least you get to build some real apps. - If you like reading instead. See ā€œAutomate The Boring Stuff with Pythonā€

If you are looking to get into programming, I actually agree with one of the comments mentioned here. The choice of programming language is not critical on your path to becoming a ā€œinvestment coding guruā€. There are a host of languages (Kotlin, C#, Java, Ruby) which are just as good candidates as Python. In some cases it may even be the better choice depending on your circumstances (ie the current working environment; your current O/S and apps used. e.g. if you work with a lot of Excel; C# may be better)

Automatetheboringstuff.com

They teach you how to use Python scripts to automate various aspects of your day to day job.

CETPA Infotech is the best and no.1 training institute for online training, classroom training, project-based training, internship training, industrial training. Interested students can join python training with 100% job assurance. CETPA has stretched its wings in DELHI NCR, Roorkee, Lucknow, and Dehradun. CETPA also imparts Python training on Live Projects.CETPA provides well proficient and experienced professional experts to train students and make them strong for their professional career.

Contact Detail:

D-58, Sector-2, Near Red FM. Noida -201301, Uttar Pradesh Mobile no: +91-9212172602, 0120-4535353