Q#13025

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oh, you’re not correct, lol… i’m 99% sure > scheweser screwed up this question. > > Where’s CSK??? what’s he think? or other people > on this board to bring hte sample size up?? i was in a meeting :slight_smile:

striker and myself are completely correct no doubt about it, period!

CSK - you’ve had 5 minutes = your answer is due :slight_smile:

so PV of liab = 31,678,475 / (1.035)^8 PV of bonds = FV = 26,000,000 PMT = 26,000,000 * 0.03 I = 7 N = 16 take the diff

CSK, Striker, Dino agree. Big Willy…you still wanna fight?

My Interpretation is that Schweser messed up and didn’t clearly note that the Terminal Value isn’t due until 8 years = 16 periods :slight_smile: Me and Schweser vs You and CSK…BATTLE ROYAL :slight_smile: haha…

you see willy, you would be right but if you take 26m*(1.025)^8 you will get 31,678,475

Ok then, on that note, I’m Waving the White Flag ??? Looks like Schweser is running in the opposite direction with tail between legs, left me to wave the flag.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My Interpretation is that Schweser messed up and > didn’t clearly note that the Terminal Value isn’t > due until 8 years = 16 periods :slight_smile: > > Me and Schweser vs You and CSK…BATTLE ROYAL :slight_smile: > haha… Looking at that loser on the front of the Schweser books all year bigwilly…I don’t like your odds.

^Yeah he must have been a loser, b/c he ran with his tail between his legs.

well, i’m glad we finally agreed that schweser fackered this one up bigtime. i got worried when i first did the question and got it ‘wrong’…haha. bigwilly, thanks for sparking a debate! always a good thing to ensure the correct answer comes out.

I like sparing :slight_smile:

WS agree with Schweser had this one wrong.

I’m late to the discussion, but striker et al are correct.

^sure rub it in…pour some salt on my wounds why dont you.

^One wound is not going to bring you down… :slight_smile:

I’m a hemophiliac

I think when willy will walk into exam room, i will feel it. Lik e highlanders felt each other, so i will rush to him and chop him down with my shart HP-12c, so i can reclaim all his energy before the test

^HAHA…spit out my coke with blood thinners all over my new keyboard :frowning: