QBank % of Complete and Score

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “…too easy.” > > exactly. I like to do those first because they > make me feel like I almost have a clue. > > In all seriousness, they do help me grasp some of > the stuff that did not sink in during the reading > and end of chapter stuff. I also like that they > are LOS specific and I can skip the LOS’ that were > straightforward while focusing on the ones that > read like a hungarian phone book. > > I mention it because I am finding that answering 6 > questions on a single LOS, all in a row, > significantly inflates my score. Seriously, this is the way I used to do it. I probably still would, but I just don’t have the time at this point. In fact, I am trying to cover a SS every 3.5 days to give me about 2 weeks for exams at the end and there is no way I am going to be able to do it and learn anything. Especially with almost no sleep at night due to the new baby.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actually no, I prefer to inflate. chicks dig the > long ball. er schweser > > 24% @ 89% Yes they do.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > slouiscar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “…too easy.” > > > > exactly. I like to do those first because they > > make me feel like I almost have a clue. > > > > In all seriousness, they do help me grasp some > of > > the stuff that did not sink in during the > reading > > and end of chapter stuff. I also like that > they > > are LOS specific and I can skip the LOS’ that > were > > straightforward while focusing on the ones that > > read like a hungarian phone book. > > > > I mention it because I am finding that answering > 6 > > questions on a single LOS, all in a row, > > significantly inflates my score. > > > Seriously, this is the way I used to do it. I > probably still would, but I just don’t have the > time at this point. In fact, I am trying to cover > a SS every 3.5 days to give me about 2 weeks for > exams at the end and there is no way I am going to > be able to do it and learn anything. Especially > with almost no sleep at night due to the new baby. I feel you. New baby at home myself. I have averaged about 4-5 hours a night for the past 5 weeks, and it hasn’t been restful sleep. Between that and all the studying I am doing, and throwing work on top, I end up with a series of 30 minute “naps” between 1am and 5am that basically consist of me waking up in a fog to a baby crying and having vague memories of dreaming about studying whatever SS I was on that day. Not good times. But its all worth it.

I hear you. I end up staring at a page for an hour and having no idea what I just read. Very productive.

wah, babies are hard. unless you have a breast and you use said breast to nourish this newborn every 2 hours-- save us the tears. I was up all night Fri too, entertaining clients, watching my bracket, getting lap dances, and you don’t hear me complaining.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wah, babies are hard. > > unless you have a breast and you use said breast > to nourish this newborn every 2 hours-- save us > the tears. I was up all night Fri too, > entertaining clients, watching my bracket, getting > lap dances, and you don’t hear me complaining. slouis, I would punch you in the teeth right now if I could… :slight_smile:

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wah, babies are hard. > > unless you have a breast and you use said breast > to nourish this newborn every 2 hours-- save us > the tears. I was up all night Fri too, > entertaining clients, watching my bracket, getting > lap dances, and you don’t hear me complaining. LOL. I hate you so much right now…

I am married w/ 2 kids… so I was just messing with you guys. In reality I spent a chunk of Sat night hiding eggs so my kids could wake up at 7 and fight over who got the plastic shells with the yellow peeps inside. … but now that I sit and think about it, I think I miss lap dances, a little. I mean, except for smelling like vanilla perfume or carefully removing glitter like a chimp picking off ticks, besides that I mean, I think miss it. Maybe in Aug. I’ll meet you @ Blush or Silky’s, my treat.

About 1,100 questions at 77%, If I remember correctly

90% complete scoring 98%

700 viewed (18%) at only 81%. Should be more and higher, in my opinion. Gotta get cruising. These past 7 days I did only 60 Qs (of course I lost my job and bought a house, but those are lame excuses!!!).