QE3!!

Good point. In reality, I do make this distinction, but I didn’t say it here.

QE3 does nothing to solve the fundamental issues holding the economy back. It’s just going to flood the market with more currency and artificially boost asset prices most likely.

I think many of us can agree that the main issue holding this economy back are the a$$holes in D.C. (and abroad).

Wow, the Dow is not too far from its All Time High. If this is proper valuation, then there’s no way the job market is coming back. Every firm must have the optimum amount of laborers.

There’s gotta be some kind of painless death pill issued to every citizen, in the event that you lose your job and have no savings or support.

1/3 of the population no matter what skill/experience/credential level is structurally lost. And I’m teetering on that edge as we speak.

the market rising is bad for people who are long too…its hard to get up when the market is rising like this…absolutely no fun here…

RawRaw, you work in regulatory capital?

Hmmm… looks like Jax Hole and QE3 added a quick 400pts to the Dow. And that’s about it. Priced in now. Back to company specific risks. One more week.

I’ve been going long/short and writing options on those positions for yield when the VIX is high. Sorta working.