qqqbee vs ananda

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The test center dump story was the best I’ve ever > seen on AF. I couldn’t stop laughing for 5 > minutes. I remember joining AF right as that thread was ending and I was thinking to myself “WTF kind of place is this…? Where is my CFA hero?”

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The most legendary AF posts EVER are the > Terminator post and the one in which a member took > a dump in the test centre bathroom sink. I bumped these about 3 days before every level I took.

Anyone have a text post of that?

That legendary thread started with the following. At the time he posted the spam to several different forums, including AF. As I remember that was Ananda’s only post in AF. Ananda has no status. Newbie PaGaL Information on TI BA II Plus Professional in Delhi - 08-01-2009, 03:20 PM -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I just bought TI BA II Plus Professional that is needed for CFA exam from this place in Delhi: Karan Sports And Stationers Shop No: 27 DDA Shopping Centre Ber Sarai (Ber Sarai Market) New Delhi-16 Phone: 46526163 Cost me INR 3,600/- with bill. SD. from http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/36534-information-ti-ba-ii-plus.html

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The most legendary AF posts EVER are the > > Terminator post and the one in which a member > took > > a dump in the test centre bathroom sink. > Is there a link to this?? I really want to read it

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > marcus phoenix Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > The most legendary AF posts EVER are the > > > Terminator post and the one in which a member > > took > > > a dump in the test centre bathroom sink. > > > > Is there a link to this?? I really want to read it Here you go, my friend. That will be 50 bucks. Author: ccooper55 Date: Thursday, August 12 @ 1:49 pm This year, level III, NYC I am waiting for the bathroom in this massive line about 10 minutes before the start of the exam. There is this guy panicked out of his mind in line ahead of me who I noticed for the previous half hour had been rocking back and forth in the corner of the lobby murmering his notes back to himself from memory…a real whackjob. Anyway, As I am standing in line with this guy in front of me he starts to sweat profusely and I can litterally hear this guys stomach rumbling…this is where he really freaks out. He starts pounding on the stall doors ( there were only 2) and, of course, no one is coming out so this ass clown drops his pants, hops up on the sink, and blows SH**T all over the sink! The most disgusting thing was the backspray all over this guy! He was COVERED in his own Sh**t. I am laughing my ass off but this guy didnt miss a beat, he rinses off his pants, throws his shirt in the trash and walks into the test wearing only his windbreaker and wet pants. I could hardly stop laughing to myself a full half hour into the test…I knew then I was going to be alright because at least I didn’t just blow ass chunks all over the bathroom…priceless. Author: hughj Date: Thursday, August 12 @ 2:29 pm NYC this summer, I’ squirting lemon in my iced tea (for a little caffeine pick me up) right before I walk in to the exam center. Some of it squirts the wrong way, gets me in right in the eyes and I literally, can’t see a thing. I ask someone to help me get to the bathroom so I can rinse my eyes. I feel around for the sink, run the water and immerse my face in the sink, and to my horror, it’s full of sh**! I scramble to find a paper towel and the bin’s empty! At this point I go rummaging through the garbage in sheer hysterics to find anything to wipe my face, and to my relief I find a discarded shirt. I wipe my face as quickly as possible w/ the shirt, only to find I’m caking on more sh**, and now I can’t see again. I was totally confused until Cooper’s post put the pieces together for me. BTW I think I did ok in the morning session, afternoon was a little tough.

The Terminator post: Author: ralphmacchio Date: Friday, May 6 @ 2:36 pm I have a morning ritual that I go through before every big exam. I call it “The Terminator”. First, I crouch down in the shower in the classic “naked terminator traveling through time” pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed to the exam as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I used the search function and actually found posts by Bleron post 2007. The following isn’t the legendary thread, but still a classic from Bleron (who is a first ballot AF hall of famer): http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1045234,1047252#msg-1047252

Classic quote from Bleron in the thread above to pass CFA exams in one week: "My technique is simple, corner your brain into overdrive, maximum focus with no distractions so that you even dream CFA for a few days. Also, sleep little, as you want to really keep alive those corners of the brain that you often dont use, and someone once said that that is over 90%. I am not sure its 90%, but I know its a lot, because otherwise we would have a more humane society, wouldnt we? "

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Terminator post: > > Author: ralphmacchio > Date: Friday, May 6 @ 2:36 pm > > I have a morning ritual that I go through before > every big exam. I call it “The Terminator”. First, > I crouch down in the shower in the classic “naked > terminator traveling through time” pose. With my > eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, > visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the > second movie (not the chick in the third one > because that one sucked) and I start to hum the > terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing > position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed > to the exam as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The > only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my > terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy. Ah, it was a beauty

Ok for the poo in sink story, I can believe the first story, but the second story I call FAKE. He didn’t blink rapidly to get a quick look of where things were in the bathroom? He didn’t smell anything as he entered and put his face towards the sink? The bathroom was deserted before the exam? (highly unlikely) No one said anything? Why didn’t he look for toilet paper? There had to have been used hand towels in the bin. People swarm the bathrooms right before exam time. He didn’t find any? If any workers were cleaning the poo, the first thing to clean is definitely the sink. The walls would come next. If the workers didn’t get to it yet, he still would have smelled it or touched it as he was “blind and feeling his way around the bathroom”

Course the second one is fake. The author hughj doesn’t appear to have made any other posts on AF besides the one that got nuked.

Bleron is an artist. former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used the search function and actually found > posts by Bleron post 2007. The following isn’t > the legendary thread, but still a classic from > Bleron (who is a first ballot AF hall of famer): > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,10 > 45234,1047252#msg-1047252