Question?

[quote=“edwardram”]

Oh man I went through hell at a very young age but thank god for everything its definitely the reason why I turned out to be this way. even though it wasn`t all my fault I still took full responsibility for it and that day the judge was in a very good mood, he handed me maximum sentence. ahh story of my life…

You mean a lawyer like this fella?

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3MxAH-kDI]

* Fun fact, many times the typical Hawk/Eagle sound in commercials/movies is a falcon

haha wish not!

[quote=“Mostafa El-Maghrabi”]

Did this in any way involve a young group of men, a bus, and a female tourist?

no it didnt

LOL if that was my lawyer I`d take my disclosure from him by hand and fire him right in front of the judge.

p.s done that before hahaha

the texas law hawk? that guy is the man, fantastic commercial does a great job of parody on those silly things

[quote=“Mostafa El-Maghrabi”]

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. things like this are painful but there is a huge upside to this kind of pain especially when you change your life around after. hardship matures you earlier and gives you an edge on people that never been through anything in their life your bound to become very successful which you are right now and most important a great father with a unique story to tell your kids so you can be looked at as a true idol. people can judge all they want, they always do its their stupid nature.

[quote=“edwardram”]

Seeing as how he has managed to get his license suspended yet again, it must not have changed his life around completely.

yes but sir that story was a complete different scenario

lol would you mind sharing that story it sounds funny as hell

Okay, so there’s at least 2 - likely 3 - duplicate accounts in this thread, yes?

my lawyer told me that I wouldnt get out on bail and I presented myself and got out so I fired him had no choice

finally youre taking your job seriously. CTO

Everyone was being so polite I figured I’d remain silent, but it’s just too obvious to ignore.

I think he is overstepping his jurisdiction as Moderator of Indians by attempting to moderate Muslims as well. This unconstitutional behavior is an outrage to AF values.

OP is definitely from India or Pakistan (please note I make no distinction as I don’t care about their cultural identities).

I was just informed that this is a defected thread so we`ll just leave it alone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Who told you that? Are there leaks?

Whenever people use the word ‘wanton’, I serendipitously crave Chinese food.