Rajratnam arrested

The insider trading is for ~$20 million Probably something he makes in a month.

fool rajratnam

Another 14 charged, whats up with the world. I am sure these things have been going on for a long time, but just coming to lime light. All the PM’s on this forum, take a heed. http://www.cnbc.com/id/33653962

i heard that he’s also going to be charged with stealing and eating all the hash browns at the mcdonald’s on 33rd and broadway

guy made 20m in insider trading but eventually paid 100m in bailing himself out of jail. Not counting his fund is closing down and reputation he made on the street is gone.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i heard that he’s also going to be charged with > stealing and eating all the hash browns at the > mcdonald’s on 33rd and broadway He is one greasy-looking mofo

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i heard that he’s also going to be charged with > stealing and eating all the hash browns at the > mcdonald’s on 33rd and broadway wait a sec, wouldn’t iheartiheartmath get charged with this?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wait a sec, wouldn’t iheartiheartmath get charged > with this? well, i believe he did get charged with it, but the tabloids say he’s now flipping burgers in exchange for immunity