Rate yourself - looks, brains and personality

1. Looks - 9 (still some room to improve) 2. Brains - 9 (and too lazy to use) 3. Personality - 8 (charming, but not aggressive enough for this life and a little shy) 4. All-around coolness - 10 (buddhist coolness, not tough coolness) 5. Humbleness - 3 (slightly below average, should be much lower to succeed in life)

Guys, it seems you don’t like yourself that much. Is it just nervousness before the release of results? Be kinder to yourself, as you are your best and true friend, or at least should be

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You guys are giving yourselves high ratings on > looks. > > Evidence is demanded. > > Note: Your mama don’t count. Most of the 10s I banged back in the day said I was about a mmmnnagagaga in looks when asked. Though I find it rude when somebody speaks with their mouth full.

This thread is hilarious. Are some of these posts serious?

Wow, I had no idea that AF was graced with so many super models and nobel laureates

Need pictures to backup the looks ratings

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Need pictures to backup the looks ratings I’m on FB. Friends with some of the more prevalent posters. I’m not too difficult to find.

1. A generous 6.5 2. 7 3. 5 4. Kenny Powers status

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Need pictures to backup the looks ratings > > > I’m on FB. Friends with some of the more > prevalent posters. I’m not too difficult to find. MMMM I frequently stalk Jensalpha male and his biceps. In fact, his profile is my homepage. JA, you should up your humble rating, definitely sandbagging your looks :wink: lololololol

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfagoal2 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Need pictures to backup the looks ratings > > > > > > I’m on FB. Friends with some of the more > > prevalent posters. I’m not too difficult to > find. > > > MMMM I frequently stalk Jensalpha male and his > biceps. > > In fact, his profile is my homepage. JA, you > should up your humble rating, definitely > sandbagging your looks :wink: > > lololololol i sense the beginning of a long n meaningful courtship between these 2 crazy kids…

PartTimeCrook is my pimp.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfagoal2 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Need pictures to backup the looks ratings > > > > > > I’m on FB. Friends with some of the more > > prevalent posters. I’m not too difficult to > find. > > > MMMM I frequently stalk Jensalpha male and his > biceps. > > In fact, his profile is my homepage. JA, you > should up your humble rating, definitely > sandbagging your looks :wink: > > lololololol Haha. I agree (was trying to be modest). The FB stalking is news to me, but I’m glad to know that my biceps are appreciated. LOL