Reading 13

hi abacus… that’s awesome news… it would have been better if they did it for more readings…

vir_vict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi abacus… that’s awesome news… it would have > been better if they did it for more readings… vir_vict: Once you brought it up, I paid close attention to the LOS & the reading. Let’ s continue to make sure that we only study what’s in LOS.

I am with you man. Sure will keep an eye.

good work abacus!

Thanks to abacus. On a side note, you guys should already know by now that we are only tested on the LOS.

Is there anywhere on the CFA website to find this correction notice? I just wasted my day reading SS 13 start to finish and am pretty pissed off right now if the majotiry of it was optional! All in all, I find all the readings to be excess at times. Am now thinking of going back to Scheweser for the basics and only using CFA texts as reference for further explanation in areas required. Anyone else share these feelings?

I dont think you should change tactics like that…you are very early in the game. Reading CFAI is for good foundation. I felt some of the theories in the chapter were really interesting. So think +ve and say “because I read the CFAI notes I got to know about it. But I will revise later from the schweser.”

I found it somewhat dry in comparrison to the previous behaviroial readings which I found very very interesting…slaved though it yesterday

I know these posts are from a couple days ago, just had to say THANK YOU for sharing!! I’m glad pg 92-132 is optional…I kept thinking to myself, “Where’s the LOS?!!” :slight_smile: Hopefully they release that correction soon before more ppl put the effort into reading it.