Real Estate post corona

Scanned, or skimmed?

Always with the red pen at the ready. You’re an instructor through and through.

The company will begin allowing certain employees to work remotely full time, he said. Those employees will have to notify the company if they move to a different location by Jan. 1, 2021. As a result, those employees may have their compensations adjusted based on their new locations, Zuckerberg said.

“We’ll adjust salary to your location at that point,” said Zuckerberg, citing that this is necessary for taxes and accounting. “There’ll be severe ramifications for people who are not honest about this.”

To start, Facebook will allow existing employees to request permanent remote work if they meet specific criteria. This includes experienced employees, those with strong recent performance, employees on teams that support remote work and employees who get approval from their group leaders, Zuckerberg said. This will not include employees who are recent graduates, Zuckerberg said.

If I were undergoing, say, a CAT scan, I’d hope that it didn’t turn out to be a CAT skim.

:wink:

He corrects math too!!! I bet he served his kids liver and onions too!!! :dizzy_face: :confounded: :japanese_ogre:

My wife loves liver and onions and my father loved liver.

I hate liver.

I’ve never served it to my . . . um . . . offspring.

Yes It is down price in real estate industry due to Pandemic of Corona Virus.People have been closed at home and there is less activities in business.

lol charles is prob broke eating cat food wife has to hustle the poosy cat for some cash flow.
real estate king. joe exotic.

neighbors get a 2 for 1 every Thursday byob bring your own black,

load up on leverage and watch her explode

my favorite real estate deals brought both parties together price was not a deterrent.

to win you must play the bbc leverage game right during the low rates

You okay igor? Sounds like you’ve either gotten into the grain alcohol or had a stroke on the Charlie Work side of your brain.

What a complete buzz kill!

1 Like

I understand his lingo

Current vacancy on my portfolio due to CV: 0%
Delinquency due to CV: $0
Credit losses due to CV: $0
Portfolio occupancy pre CV: 96%
Portfolio occupancy post CV: 96%

Thanks for your concern but we good.

I’m seeing my dream become true before my eyes. WFH is unreal. I want to move to some backwater cottage and maybe show up at the office once a month. What a life. My company just decided that everyone who wants can WFH until the end of the year and even after that, the flexibility of hours will be greatly increased so working from home will become the new standard.

Wait until you have kids, you will be begging to get back into the office.

lol the drop in prices in sf and ny is batshit hilarious. apparentyl some new construction dropped 50% in price already at ny. rents/prices in sf are down double digits. yet other places like ghetto ass rich WHAT! rich mond are up bigly.

Wfh as a single dude rocks! I’ll be working from exotic locations soon too :blush:

1 Like

lol where you thinking. you lucky gringo.

Central or South America to start. Same time zone benefits. Been scoping spots. Selling my real estate state side first

when are prices gonna start coming down?

Not down in my areas but the largest drop is supposedly in Manhattan New York at a whopping 58 percent. Median price is now at 700k. I guess that’s the good thing about being rich. You just leave lol when ■■■■ hits the fan.