Regarding Arif Irfanullah

Here’s my advice for anyone using Arif’s videos. Speed up his videos to 2x (I used to listen to his videos at 2.8-3.0x speed). Not only does his voice appear normal at 2x (with arguably an improved accent), but you also save a significant amount time.

ps: I used his videos for level 2 and they were absolutely amazing

S2000Magician > Arif

There is no doubt Airf Irfanullah 's videos are really good

Agreed on Arif. I have serious ADD and cant focus when I read the CFIA’s very dry material. IFT goes over the cirriculum and hits the main points. My main problem was missing a key step because it’s buried in the text, I had countless “oh that’s how it works” moments after watching a lecture.

People learn in different ways, some may find his lectures boring while some may think he’s great.

I have used his videos for all the 3 levels and they are fantastic. I also used mocks/sectional tests from Konvexity + CFA EOC .

I scored 70+ in 8 subjects

I can vouch for arif any day

Can we get S2000Magician to make videos and inject random magic tricks as well? I’ll fork over some cash for that!

I used Arif’s videos for L2 and L3 and passed on the first attempt… He is such a valuable when it comes to teaching especially when his videos is aligned with the CFA’s curriculum, he may not dig deep and discuss everything, he would go LOS by LOS and discuss the main points and what you need to know for the exam, this helped me alot watching his videos to master the exam and nail it. My studies was as i watch his vidoes first, take notes, read schweser at least 1-2 times, Solve EOC/BB again after his vidoes, this helped smooth out my studies very well.

I sent him an email, after i got my L3 results… He is doing a great job and Kudos to him

A recent conversation with Arif

Sir Passed the L3 exam … Great to see you doing incredibly well with the videos I am spreading the word around on AF Now i await the charter

Arif Irfanullah 3:02 PM (14 minutes ago) to me Wondeful. Congratulations on passing Level III. Super accomplishment. Let me know when you get the charter. Thanks so much for your support over the years. I remember when you started

Hey guys,

I have most of Arifs L1 free Videos found on youtube…Most of them were recorded in 2011. I intend to take the L1 exam in June 2016, are they still valuable?

My strategy is to watch the videos and then get the schweser notes package with 6 mocks, do the EOC qstns from the CFAI books once I get them and Just ace the L1 exams…

With the above strategy, do you think I can get 70% in all the subjects at L1?

Thanks!!!

I have to say I like his style, he gives very practical advice for FREE for candiates on all the levels… Such as what to prepare for etc… He is also very upfront about things, for example his intense revision courses that he releases he will state whether he thinks given the time left and your level of preparation you should buy or not… Most other people would just insist you buy them no matter what…

Also he explains concepts well and his products are of a high quality…I recommend as he gives you his personal touch…

I discovered Arif’s videos yesterday and I find them better than Wiley’s. The guy from Wileys, Basit, is also good but for some reason I can’t stand his voice. I heard that Peter Olinto is very good but I have never seen any of his video lectures.

You can find Peter Olinto videos on Fitch Learning webinar live recording.

So beside regular videos Fitch also had webinar videos.

Thanks. I’ll check on that.

Thanks. I’ll check on that.

His material doesn’t seem so affordable anymore…