Result not making sense

Yeah, that was my original thought too. I just did not do enough to win the battle this year…

i decided to get a retab, not sure if it’ll do any good… Level III: FAIL The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Essay Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% 1 Portfolio Management - Individual 35 - * - 2 Portfolio Management - Institutional 25 * - - 3 Portfolio Management - Institutional 24 * - - 4 Economics 14 * - - 5 Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation 15 - * - 6 Fixed Income Investments 18 * - - 7 Portfolio Management - Risk Management 20 - * - 8 Portfolio Management - Monitor&Rebalance 17 * - - 9 Portfolio Management – Performance Eval. 12 - * - Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Equity Investments 36 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Portfolio Management - Individual 18 * - - - Portfolio Management - Risk Management 18 - * - We have divided the full group of failed candidates into ten approximately equal score bands. Your score band below shows how your overall score on the exam compares with all other failed candidates. For example, if your reported score band is 1, you scored in approximately the bottom 10% of failed candidates. If your reported score band is 2, your score was within the next band width ranging from approximately the bottom 11% to 20% of failed candidates. If your score band is reported as 10, you scored in the top 10% of all failed candidates. Your score band: 7 …it’s just that the large discrepany between the AM and the PM has me confused. and upon further examination of other people’s score on other threads, i clearly had to have done very poorly (say 0%) in the essay sections where i received < 50%. further, i unfortunately didn’t answer most of the essay questions in the proper templates, but rather on the subsequent lined pages and later wrote something along the lines of “please see answer to question 2 on sheet 4 pages earlier”. we’ll see (fingers crossed for no good reason).

mjeske: My results are almost a copy of yours. Do let us know what happens. Thanks mjeske Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i decided to get a retab, not sure if it’ll do any > good… > > Level III: FAIL > The table below illustrates your subject matter > strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the > right are marked with asterisks to indicate your > performance on each question or topic area. > Essay > Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% > 1 Portfolio Management - Individual 35 - * - > 2 Portfolio Management - Institutional 25 * - - > 3 Portfolio Management - Institutional 24 * - - > 4 Economics 14 * - - > 5 Portfolio Management - Asset > Allocation 15 - * - > 6 Fixed Income Investments 18 * - - > 7 Portfolio Management - Risk Management 20 - * - > 8 Portfolio Management - > Monitor&Rebalance 17 * - - > 9 Portfolio Management – Performance > Eval. 12 - * - > Item Set > Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% > - Alternative Investments 18 - - * > - Equity Investments 36 - * - > - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * > - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * > - Portfolio Management 18 - - * > - Portfolio Management - Individual 18 * - - > - Portfolio Management - Risk Management 18 - * - > We have divided the full group of failed > candidates into ten approximately equal score > bands. Your score band below shows how your > overall score on the exam compares with all other > failed candidates. > For example, if your reported score band is 1, you > scored in approximately the bottom 10% of failed > candidates. If your reported score band is 2, your > score was within the next band width ranging from > approximately the bottom 11% to 20% of failed > candidates. If your score band is reported as 10, > you scored in the top 10% of all failed > candidates. > Your score band: 7 > > …it’s just that the large discrepany between the > AM and the PM has me confused. and upon further > examination of other people’s score on other > threads, i clearly had to have done very poorly > (say 0%) in the essay sections where i received < > 50%. further, i unfortunately didn’t answer most > of the essay questions in the proper templates, > but rather on the subsequent lined pages and later > wrote something along the lines of “please see > answer to question 2 on sheet 4 pages earlier”. > > we’ll see (fingers crossed for no good reason).

No harm in retab in such weird results…You have already spent close to 5K in this. another $100 wont hurt, otherwise yuo will always question yourself ‘what if?’