Results are up!

I cant paste my results in here but you were incredibly close. Comparing mine to yours we were the same in all except I did better in FI (70%), FRA(65%), Equity (60%). You did better than me in Eco I was just below 70%, Quant I was right at 70% and Eco I was at 70. ITs actually interesting to look at your results with mine to compare a pass and fail. Wish I could paste my results.

There were multiple alts sections this year, so I think it was a 50/50 split actually. I can recall all four sections alts/derivs and it was two of each

Naw, you can see my score in the first image, slightly below the MPS

I was so surprised by equity because I really thought on that day I got 75% right. There were several that I knew right away, calculated it and got the answer…or at least I thought I did.

I was nervous about equity. The first year I took it i did horrible on everything else but got 90% equity. last year i brought everything up except equity was 10%…not that I didn’t focus on it but just not sure what happened. I think it was also 20% weight last year. This year I really pounded out FRA (as well as equity) which I think finally got me over the finish line because as I said we had similar scores but those 2 sections is where I did better and given the weights I think an improvement there (holding everything else the same) will get you to pass next year. A side note, the first 2 years I took it I thought I did really well. This year it took me a lot more time but I was realizing I was catching the tricks they throw in I wasn’t just calculating, seeing an answer and circling it.

My apologies. It’s too early in the day/week/month for my brain to be working.

Hi All

Passed L2, Scored almost 90% overall

Thanks for all your best wishes

Congratulations, QuantMan!

Passed!

Congratulations, Imagineer!

I passed the 2019 Level II.

3 Topics within the 50% and 70%, 8 Topics Above the 70%.

Details below:

Alt Inv and Deriv - Between the 50% and 70%

Corporate Fin - Above the 70% but below the 90th Percentile

Economics - Above the 70% and the 90th Percentile (looks l scored 100%)

Equity - Above the 70% and the 90th Percentile

Ethics - Above the 70% and the 90th Percentile

Fixed Income - Above the 70% but below the 90th Percentile

FRA - Between the 50% and 70% but same line as the 90th Percentile

PM - Between the 50% and 70% but below 90th Percentile

Quant - Above the 70% but below the 90th Percentile

Thank you so much Bill Campbell III (S2000Magician), always helping us with our questions!

Agreed.

Passed level 2 and absolutely buzzing!!

Well done fellow peeps, see you in the level 3 forum :grin:

Congratulations, Dassio!

My pleasure.

(Note, however, that it’s _ m _agician, not _M_agician.)

Congratulations, Tez!

Passed! Now to celebrate with some adult beverages. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, J!

Thank you! Your answers have been so helpful to clear up the concepts magician!

got 90%+ on all subjects (and full marks in CF, Econ, FI, QM) except for Ethics, quite happy:)

Gotta improve that Ethics for L3!