Results countdown...

uh oh. Under exam news & info, there is a box with a related link that says register for the Dec 2011 exam. Guess I didnt pass :frowning:

Relax bro, I’m sure its nothing!

If the processing were so quick that they would have had the time to update all the results and account settings, I am sure they would have given us a sooner result date… I am quite sure it doesn’t mean anything…

i have an interview on 7/26 at 3:00 pm. i’m not so sure whether i should check my result before the interview or not. if i check and it’s a “pass”, it will really boost my confidence and i’ll definately tell the hiring manager and the interview will be “anything goes”. if it’s a “fail” , then i’m sure the interview will be a nightmare.

^I’d do it after the interview. Even if you pass, it’s likely to distract you.

cityboy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^I’d do it after the interview. Even if you pass, > it’s likely to distract you. +1

I did really well in the BAT so I’m confident

Exactly 43 hours now…

On the off chance someone else hasn’t already said this… IT’S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnYPecc1YE

21 hours here

^^ Cant be 21 Hours… its about 31.5 Hours now… The wait for the results is tougher than studying for the exam and the 6 hours of the exam!

32 hours left in Nigeria.

16.5 hrs now in SYDNEY.

20,5 hours and it’s driving me mad.

As results are released 26/7 at 9am EST (New York) it’s 28.5 hours in Switzerland and everywhere else

^^ +1 Results are released globally at the same time, so no matter where anybody is from… we all will have to wait for approx 28 Hours now…

^ Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

Almost 24.5 hours now. I have so much stuff to do today at work (in New York - so I have a whole day ahead of me)…but this wait is killing me!

24h

by this time tomm, we would know our fate unless our email is even later than that