Results Day

I’m minutes away from a happy new study year!!! :sunglasses:

Now, I am freaking out…Can CFAI, please do the needful and end this anxiety??

hahahaha… very true!

Let’s just use the “Results??” thread to save ourselves some stress…!!!

All the best everyone! Congratulations to those who passed and for those who couldn’t make it, don’t lose heart, go for it the next time. I know its tough to do it all over again but its worth it trust me !

anyone got level 2 results?

Are the e-mails being sent @ all???

Are the e-mails being sent @ all???

Pass!

contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investme­nts 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 * - - - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 54 - - * - Ethical & Profession­al Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investm­ents 36 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 - * - - Quantitative Methods 36 - - *

anyone got l2 results?

Passed :slight_smile:

All topics > 70

except Portfolio management (50-70)

PASSED! Im shaking right now. Crushed it, all topics 70+ except for CorpFin, Ethics and Fixed which were 50-70

I am positing the following stats because I think the 2018 L2 candidates would find it useful to have a point of reference when they scour the old 2017 thread (like we did to the 2016s). Here were my numbers:

Took every single topic test: 304/450—>67%–>I found these to be much harder than the real thing

4.5 Mocks From schweser vols 1 and 2–>67.6%—>these were in line with the real exam. some easier and some harder.

Moral of the story is this: if youre consistently getting 4/6, you will not only pass, but pass with a rather nice looking matrix

Congrats dude, there you go.

Congrats dude! Haha the way you write and explain things makes me laugh:) It will be good to have you on the level III forum man:)