Results Dec 2010

i can’t focus on anything and keep having second thoughts.

was looking at this website since my cfa prep days. wasnt able to register for one reason or other(wrong email id , procrastination :p). finally registered today. so this is my 1st post. getting anxious for the result. it is 9.30 am here right now. anyone has idea what that converts to in ET terms. 9am ET= ?? IST.

you can watch the ET time here http://wwp.eastern-standard-time.com/

Wow … I am pretty nervous right now. Let’s hope we all do well. I’m done waiting. Gonna head to bed soon. The good news is I have class at 3 p.m. tomorrow. That should give me enough time to get drunk before class regardless of the result :slight_smile: … Good luck to everyone. I’ll post up my results tomorrow just like everyone else. Goodnight.

Last year I got my results at GMT -4:00

@chintubaba313, I think its is 5.00 p.m. IST

Can someone explain the band grading system?

Good luck all! about 7 hours more…

Somethingaboutwoo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can someone explain the band grading system? It grades the people who fail, ranging from band 1 to band 10. Band 1 means the lowest 10 percent scores of the fails and increases by 1 for each 10 percent. There are no bands for those who pass.

Nobody would like to get any band at all

the wait is killing me right now. I’m in Pakistan, the email is suppose to be here at 6.00pm (9.00am EST). Last time I got it at 5pm and the bad news of failing in band 10 … daylight saving adds another hour of wait damn… extremely anxious… 5 more hours to go… GOOD LUCK everyone!

EST is GMT -5 Pakistan is GMT +5 It’s a 10 hour difference. So I don’t think we will be seeing our result any earlier than 7pm.

oh yeah its 7pm …

Based on June '10 candidate comments, results will most likely be delivered to each candidated between 9am-12pm EST. Most likely you will receive yours between 7pm-10pm in pakistan. 5-8 more hours to go!

My first post here…indian time 7.30 == 9 AM EST ??

I got my results at around 5:30pm last time.

i got mine at 5pm last time

The guys in Asia got their results a little early…maybe bcoz at 9 AM EST it would be lik 11.30 pm in australia…so Asia gets it early probably…

2 hours… why cant they send it a little bit earlier???

this thread has 40 posts already and the results are not out yet! Anxious people :wink: