Results not received yet

Not doing ANY work

Nada in NYC

Gmail… nothing yet. Got L2 result last year at 9:48am. What’s wrong this year!

Still nothing! Got my L2 at about 4pm here last time (11am US time) so I’m hoping they arrive soon!

I am going to try and sleep, and hope they are there in the morning. Will leave email alert on loud…but I am bored of waiting. Good Luck all!

I don’t see CFA after my name… http://www.cfainstitute.org/about/membership/directory/pages/index.aspx

but might not mean anything yet? can anyone who passed check their name to see if it has been updated with CFA after it?

I am also already a regular member just waiting to pass L3 (which I did just now)

The website says it needs a day to reflect our scores, so that’s probably why the website doesn’t say GENIUS, CFA yet

DoubleDip - you’re kidding right?

Not yet, and i am using gmail

Hands cold, heart pounding, can’t focus on anything, still at work for another 2.5 hrs and am completely useless and unproductive right now…

WHAT IS GOING ON !!!

Have you all checked your spam filters?

nothing yet… this is crazy…

Hi Tig, no not kidding, hoping to find results any way I can. I don’t think it’s a spam filter as probably most of us got that test email from the CFA institute some time back reminding us of our email address for our results and giving the chance to change this in advance if desired. ugh…

I’ve checked my junk mail too, no luck. I’ve also checked my hotmail account which is my back-up email on my profile - primary being my work email, MS Office.

Still…nothing!

ANNOYINGGGGGGG!!!

Neo in Philly, gmail, why!!!

DAMMIT! Nothing!

YUP

This is so frustrating.

I am driving back home to check my mailbox