Retabulation

You’re either going to pass with flying colors or fail with flying colors. If you think you passed/failed by as little as 1 questions… Then just study harder.

Do you mind sharing your scores from result page?

Do you know this for a fact ? Or is it based on some internet rumor ?

I got my result btw.

They found nothing wrong. So, one more year to waste ha!

$100

What was your approximate score?

@crozo,

Did you receive your retabulation results?! Was it of any help?

@sydneyguy I believe it is between 63-69.

@crozo, have you become one of the mysterious candidates that said online that they asked for retabulation and never commented on the results?

Thanks.

@implied volatility

I guess so. Or else crozo would have replied. Is there no means by which we can get hold of him and ask what actually happened?!

How long did your retabulation results took to come out. I received my mail on 28th August. Should I expect their results any time soon.?!

Right above MPS.

Topic Weight % Correct Alt Inv 0.1 67% Derivatives 0.1 58% Corporate Finance 0.1 75% Economics 0.1 40% Equity Inv 0.15 61% Ethics 0.1 75% Fixed Income 0.1 80% Financial Reporting 0.15 72% Portfolio Management 0.05 67% Quant 0.05 67%

Looks like 80/120

Just wondering, how did you break up your scores between Alternative Investments and Derivatives when the CFAI has shown the results for these 2 subjects together as 20% weightage (10% for AI and 10% for Derivatives)

Dude, just because you failed does mean that the grading process is inconsistent and uncertain. I’m not saying that CFAI doesn’t make errors but saying that the grading is “inconsistent” is a pretty bold statement. The probability of getting a “fail” when actually passing is minuscule. Plain and simple.

This reminds of the guy who was convinced that CFAI is failing him on purpose and had a personal vendetta against him. The original thread has been deleted (sad!) but here is a brief history of the Legend Himself: https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91293703

the chances of getting a fail changed is pretty much 0%. take the $100 and give it to charity imo