retakers - AM and PM

Agree with smokin’ hot. I felt better last year leaving the exam than the times I passed L1 and 2. What can we do but keep fighting for the next 6 weeks?

Ethics was sneaky hard last year.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ethics was sneaky hard last year. What was in FI and Equity?

Seeing threads like this just further scare the crap out of me even more. How much trickier do they really need to make ethics to test your “knowledge” of the curriculum.

Thanks everyone for your help - I’m gonna try to race through the CFAI EOC questions and my second Schweser go-round and start my Schweser practice exams sooner rather than later (hopefully this weekend). Figure if I do both books of Schweser, the three year’s worth of essays, and then figure out why I got wrong what I got wrong, I should be fine. No need to get that stressed out people, just another test…besides, we don’t need to beat the test, we just need to beat each other :slight_smile: Long time no see pimpin.

You know it’s that time of the year (studying) when skillionaire starts posting. That guy made me laugh a few times in the L2 forum last year… Are you still gonna do you’re Satan pledge this year? I said it just before the L2 test last year and it worked… J.

J. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know it’s that time of the year (studying) > when skillionaire starts posting. > That guy made me laugh a few times in the L2 forum > last year… > > Are you still gonna do you’re Satan pledge this > year? > I said it just before the L2 test last year and it > worked… > > J. It’s a possibility - I don’t really start getting my hardcore CFA on until about May, so we’ll see…depends on how confident I am heading into the test. Was beyond confident last year, so I felt that the chances of Satan taking my soul for failing the test were pretty slim…I’m gonna take a couple of practice exams and see how I do before I go tempting fate again this year. Glad that the pledge worked for you for level II as well, though :slight_smile:

Hey - I really hope both of you pass on the first try. Having to re-take this thing is horrendous. Re-reading all this stuff, and having no idea what won’t be tested and is therefore a total time waste. Re-taking the same tests you took last year, and making the same errors. Just get it done.

do individual IPS last… the other sections have very concrete correct/incorrect answers…indy IPS you can probably cobble together something 70% as good as your best answer in about 10 minutes. as someone said already, it’s a huge time-sink… maybe read the indy IPS really fast for 60 seconds at first to get it fermenting in your mind, but definitely do it last.