RI

C’mon Dinesh, you can’t be serious man, its time to lock and load fearless leader. If you need time, go ahead and take it, because I have that much confidence in you. But on exam day its go time.

Yeah this kind of sucks. It is like the team captain just came into the locker room and started telling everybody we don’t have a shot. You can do it dinesh.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I am trying to evaluate this trade, but I can’t > find the exchange rate for VND on bloomberg. It’s not traded on Bloomberg, you have to google it, try googling “Vietnamese Dong Money” preferably from a highly visible work computer to show how “in the know” you are regarding forex markets.

I will surely let you guys now whatever may the decision be.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stop this sillyness. > > I say you pass and I’ll back that up with 320,000 > Vietnam Dong to your $20. > > In fact, I’m tempted to make that a correlation > trade for all you sandbaggers. I’ll sell > protection… dinesh, black swan, mwvt, banni … > $50 each lands 2,500,000 (VND) to the first one to > find out they didn’t pass. > > Easy money for me, baby. Daddy likey. This appears to be 30 to 1. But it is only to the first to find out they failed. This means I would have to purcahse a bunch of bandwidth to make sure I could log in first. Not sure it would work.

Dude, honestly, we’re too close to go blowing this, especially when you may be overestimating this test given your aptitude. Firstly, you will regret it throughout the rest of the upcoming year, and secondly, I don’t want to log onto the L3 forum without you buddy.

Thanks all, I need some time to rethink my strategies factoring in what all is currently happening. If I decide to go for June-7th I will be back with my silly question and witticism.

Well, good luck man, I know you’re plenty determined so there must be some serious stuff going on and I hope things work out for you.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This appears to be 30 to 1. But it is only to the > first to find out they failed. This means I would > have to purcahse a bunch of bandwidth to make sure > I could log in first. Not sure it would work. I had 3:1… of course I set the premium and payout to make sure I was making $$ either way, cause thats how we roll on the CDS side, baby. I’ll save the “dong” joke for another post. **Edit: just a little joke. a dollar will get you round 16,000 dong.

3:1 isn’t fair odds for me. I can’t take that trade. 30:1 I would have been all over.

dinesh, Sorry if the wager joke came off insensitive. I know you will determine what is best for you given the situation and conquer. let me know if I can offer anything.

Dinesh, Is this job stuff? I understand if you don’t want to answer here.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3:1 isn’t fair odds for me. I can’t take that > trade. 30:1 I would have been all over. yeah, get back to me after you smash that mock this weekend. 30:1, damn… I mean I like you but I’m not here just giving money away. **Edit: I was going to say giving dongs away but I just couldn’t go two back to back dong joke posts.

Dinesh will do fine, he knows his stuff…when he sit for June 07 he won’t help bring it down he will definitely bring it up.

slouiscar no probs, you are a very funny person (not funnier than PINK though). yes mwvt9 - most of it is job issue (excessive work load, 15+ hrs, I resigned yest and they did not accept my resig, telling I was so valuable to the company) – f*** them - who cares will abscond now. And there are about 30% non-jobs issues that I need to take care before 31st May. but I think, issues are getting sorted now. might be back on track if it’s not too late to study. I still have FI/PM/AI/Der to ‘re-read’ and whole of Ethics for the 1st time.

Keep at it man. 22 days and then it is over.

praying for ya…

You can do it, AF fo LIFE!

I got A all along. Clearly “next year” does not mean this year and its instructing you to use the growth rate. These are the types of questions you have to get right to pass the exam.