RIP - PTC

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > gauri Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Analyze_This Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > How do you know when someone gets banned? > > > > > > > > > Check out their last post on the forum and > > click > > > on the name, it says- > > > “This user doesn’t exist or has been > > deactivated.” > > > > Imagine how Philip.Platt’s state of mind when > he > > read those words next to his name, lol. > > Haha, nice one sublimity. ahhh too soon

artvandalay, did you pick your name cause it rhymes with “yes,iamgay”?

His banning was not in vain. Long live the back office!

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay, did you pick your name cause it > rhymes with “yes,iamgay”? That was one of several considerations

sub you taking lvl 2?

nah, though i think the CFA program is awesome and the knowledge is highly valuable, it is totally useless for me to get my first quant job - which i’m interviewing for now.

PTC was banned and I came back. Daviskr, we need to convince our third wheel (well, I think I’m the third wheel) to come back to AF-Land.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PTC was banned and I came back. > > Daviskr, we need to convince our third wheel > (well, I think I’m the third wheel) to come back > to AF-Land. I’ll see what I can do ;).

^ Yeah, cheer him up, he is getting sued.