Roll Call

Earth

Houston

Minnesota, but grew up in Wisconsin I’ve been a lurker for the I and II. Time to come out of the shadows…I’m pumped now for LIII. Let’s kick the $&*% out of this thing. Who’s with me?

Im whitchyou

“Misery” - or "Missurah " - however which way you choose to pronounce it

NYC…hopefully taking the test in Atlanta if my request goes through. LII last year in NYC was a shit show.

NY NJ

nyc but taking the exam in pgh

Eire

I’m not afraid to take a stand… Nigeria here!

home of the pimps and the money makers

Germany

jmac01 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > home of the pimps and the money makers Las Vegas, Nevada? :wink:

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jmac01 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > home of the pimps and the money makers > > > Las Vegas, Nevada? :wink: nah, College Park, GA

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFASniper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jmac01 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > home of the pimps and the money makers > > > > > > Las Vegas, Nevada? :wink: > > > nah, College Park, GA southernplayalisticadillacmusik

Camarillo, CA 50 miles up the coast from LA.

Right outside NYC (CT)

NY

Jana we both in hoston. Hit me up if u wanna trade a 10min presentation on a topic. Sadeejay @ yahoo I have entire week off before exam and would love to step away from my cave for an hour or two if it will help me on a topic.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jana we both in hoston. Hit me up if u wanna trade > a 10min presentation on a topic. Sadeejay @ yahoo > > I have entire week off before exam and would love > to step away from my cave for an hour or two if it > will help me on a topic. n this is how jana managed to kidnap skipp just right before the exam