Room for writing answer

Stupid question. Are we going to have more room to write the answer than is given in the downloadable exams?

Of course there will be additional blank pages (the page numbers that are lacking in the downloadable exams). The templates will probably be the same size.

i hope I can refrain from posting notes and comments to the grader. stuff like. " Well if you mean it this way then my answer is this, but if you mean it that way then its this. See mr. grader, this questions isnt really framed correctly, please call me at 555-225-2555 when you are grading this and let me explain. thank you and i look forward to hearing back from you on this.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i hope I can refrain from posting notes and > comments to the grader. stuff like. " Well if you > mean it this way then my answer is this, but if > you mean it that way then its this. See mr. > grader, this questions isnt really framed > correctly, please call me at 555-225-2555 when you > are grading this and let me explain. thank you and > i look forward to hearing back from you on this. skip please doublecheck the number i called and a woman answered and said no skipe99 is by this number…i tried at least a dozen times and i think she was getting pissed

:smiley: Please check your number and post it again.

(434) 951-5499

Seriously if you run out of space , just walk over and use it from my answer book.