Rude Awakening

I took the second part of the exam and got 58…a bit better…but a LONG way to go.

so a 60 on the first exam. looking over my anwers online afterward, i’m finding that i made some really stupid mistakes due to oversight. stuff like getting numbers from the wrong years in my calculations. it certainly was not easy (someone mentioned they thought people should be getting 85 on this, i disagee. the test isn’t that easy. i do think, however, many here will be scoring in the 70’s soon) anyway, no excuses. the best part is that this is practice. the questions aren’t that bad. with focus we will cut out the stupid mistakes and beat this thing come 6/7. jason and mcpass, we are pretty early in our test taking,don’t get discouraged, we have time to improve. it actually felt good to sit down and take a 3 hour test.

This thread reminded me of something posted on the general board. Seriously, you’re all a bunch of freaks. Re: Study at work Posted by: dinesh.sundrani (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: April 30, 2008 09:40PM ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i print out questions from this forum and bring it > with me to the toilet stalls and study for a good > 5-10min. Man… I don’t beleive this. I do the exact same thing, but for around 20 to 30 mins. Who cares if we are really shitting in there or doing something else?

That’s an advantage… I only needed two hours :slight_smile:

sicko elparko - That was what I had posted on General Forum, how the heck did this s*it come to L2 forum. It’s starting to smell now!