S&P Downgrades U.S. Debt Rating

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > F*ck! I’m moving to Canada! How about Australia instead?

ManMythLegend Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > adehbone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > TSX got hit worse this week. Unfortunately > > Canada’s economy is metals, telecomm, banks and > > energy. TSX will get murdered this week worse > than > > the S&P. > > > > The CAD is in a long-term bull market, but will > > get crushed as the USD gets bought all way down > to > > a .98 level before rising again. > > > > Bottomline if the USA don’t solve their shit, > > Canada will suffer right away we may come out of > a > > recession faster but we sure will join the USA > > right away. > > You’re joking right? The CAD will own the USD > over the long haul. Canada isn’t facing the same > debt crisis we are. 1.0209 I will check with you where it is on September 1st. I said long-term secular bull market, still allows for short-term blips.

I smell a bloody Monday…

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ManMythLegend Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > adehbone Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > TSX got hit worse this week. Unfortunately > > > Canada’s economy is metals, telecomm, banks > and > > > energy. TSX will get murdered this week worse > > than > > > the S&P. > > > > > > The CAD is in a long-term bull market, but > will > > > get crushed as the USD gets bought all way > down > > to > > > a .98 level before rising again. > > > > > > Bottomline if the USA don’t solve their shit, > > > Canada will suffer right away we may come out > of > > a > > > recession faster but we sure will join the > USA > > > right away. > > > > You’re joking right? The CAD will own the USD > > over the long haul. Canada isn’t facing the > same > > debt crisis we are. > > 1.0209 I will check with you where it is on > September 1st. > > I said long-term secular bull market, still allows > for short-term blips. LOL, most currencies will be in a long-term bull market against the USD. Sep 1? Who cares about such a short-term prediction? Let’s check Sep 1, 2013.

I’d recommend watching this video a couple of times to prepare for the Monday morning stock market opening, it’s got some pretty good insights into what is probably going to turn out to be the theme of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uGrLpIGdy8

LOL@ Canadian Acct! HOW LOW CAN YOU GO! LOL!

Lysistrata Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > The Rs want defence spending to be ringfenced and > will never agree to defence cuts. They will argue > that defence cuts will lead to marines and > military personnel being laid off. My radical > proposal is that let us privatise some parts of > the US military. If the Libyan rebels need US > military assistance, well they should only get it > if they are willing to pay for it. US tax dollars > should not be used to finance these wars. There > are massive negative externalities to the US > taxpayers from our involvement in these wars. See > where it got our credit rating… Try to kill a military program that employs a lot of folks in a Democrat controlled district and let me know how that works out.

Canadian_Accountant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d recommend watching this video a couple of > times to prepare for the Monday morning stock > market opening, it’s got some pretty good insights > into what is probably going to turn out to be the > theme of the day: > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uGrLpIGdy8 This was fantastic. I love Ludacris. Going to listen to this song on auto-replay for the next half hour while I crank out a model (a financial one…no models and bottles for me today)