Safest way to grow interest on $45k? Is it to risky to invest in stocks recently?

Dammit atush…

Well, now that you have a dash cam you can just start raking in the liability dollars. Just brake abruptly, get in accidents and threaten to sue. You don’t even need to remember what happened because…dash cam. How much did the dash cam cost? Could’ve been your best investment yet.

After today, very glad I locked in my gains when I did. Do you think VOO is cheap now? Or better to look for another stock or other investment? Any insight into what caused VOO to crash? TIA!

Seems like the market is down quite a bit, really did not get any return since I sold out (which is negative with fees taken into accoun). Should I short it, if yes please explain the best way to do it? Also, thanks for the advice!

I’d recommend speaking with a qualified financial advisor. Most people here are posers that don’t even work in the financial markets.

Short the VIX

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/xiv-trader-ive-lost-4-million-3-years-of-work-and-other-peoples-money-2018-02-06

isnt vix still backwardation?