San Francisco

No worries. His mom will be driving a truck load of hot pants to Florida that week.

Food: Little Italy is not too far from the Coit Tower. If you like chocolate, check out Ghirardelli Square. There’s a Polynesian restaurant in the Fairmont Hotel on Nob Hill if you’re looking for a kitschy dining experience. Ferry Plaza on the Embarcadero has some interesting boutique food outlets.

Walking: Land’s End Park in NW corner (beautiful view of Pacific), Mason St from Fisherman’s Wharf up to Nob Hill if you want good cardio and quad blaster.

Something I noticed is that Little Italy is slowly being taken over by Asians. There just aren’t any Italian immigrants any more. In 20 years, maybe this stuff will be gone…

Also, GG bridge toll is now completely electronic. There is no human toll collector any more - you just drive through. If you don’t have FasTrak, they take a picture of your license plate and mail you the bill. Progress!

^same in NY.

Can’t mail the bill if there’s no license plate number to identify

http://www.wboc.com/story/8963489/trucker-busted-with-disappearing-license-plate?clienttype=printable

A trucker who attached a string to his license plate, ran the string up into the cab, and pulled the string when he went through the EZ Pass. The license plate would flip up and obscure the plate number from cameras.

lol

I have thought about going around in parking lots and finding cars that are the same model as mine. Then, take a picture of their license plate, print, and stick it to my car when going through the toll booth.

Little Italy, JapanTown, Chinatown am I missing any other town? Have not heard anything positive about Japantown, is it worth visiting? Lastly, any restaurant recommendations at Chinatown?

But, then, I don’t see too many Enzo’s around.

If the Giants are in town and you’re a baseball fan, check out AT&T Park, defnitely one of the nicest in MLB.

^^^See, I had great seats there (business stuff) and though it was just an okay park. It was the day before Kane’s perfect game last year, so maybe I’m just bitter I missed it. I will say that it is surprisingly cold there, so dress warmer than you would otherwise.

Pebble is nice, but is far from being the most exclusive in the world. Anyone with $2,000 in their pocket can play Pebble Beach. Walk up to Pine Valley or Augusta National with your 2k and let me kknow what happens.

My advice is go south and hit Huntington beach.

North Beach is pretty cool as well but I’m sure people already mentioned it in here.

Check out the Mission.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_District,_San_Francisco

I went out there Sat night.

Awesome deep dish pizza: http://www.yelp.com/biz/little-star-pizza-san-francisco-2

Thanks for the recommendations all. Was able to see most of what I had planned out to see. Didnt have a chance to see any of the beaches or sutro baths but made it to the golden gate park. If you ever visit be sure to check out the Japanese Tea Garden. Surprisingly stopped by a few good pizza places too, not something one would expect to have in San Francisco…