Scale of 1 - 10 on Difficult Level

AM 7 PM 8

I thought PM was harder than AM, but that might have just been fatigue. I thought ethics was killer in the AM though. I don’t even remember the questions, but there were a lot I wasn’t sure about.

I don’t know about on a number scale, but I felt that PM was harder.

I agree that the exam was easier than last june, much more. at least it felt like that. I am a retaker. this time I hope I will pass, although I am afraid whether scoring 70 % will be enough? As a rule it should be ok, but what happens if 50 % of attendees get 70 %. They all pass, right? Any clue?

AM 7-8, PM 5. If you studied from CFAI books, it was not difficult. Bond amortization is my favorite question.

AM:7’ PM:3 I was nervous too during lunch, because I sat last december and PM was way harder than AM. I

For those that said that PM was harder, that’s because they switch the exams around with some exam groups. Some had the harder one in the AM and others in the PM.

jessCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For those that said that PM was harder, that’s > because they switch the exams around with some > exam groups. Some had the harder one in the AM > and others in the PM. you sure about that? whatever section had the obviously harder qualitative econ questions, that session was more difficult overall. it was PM for me. the difference in econ questions was fairly pronounced compared to other sections.

AM:6 PM:6

I would say about same, around 7-7.5

I’m not sure if the AM and PM paper is different for different locations. I thought the morning one was a lot easier than the afternoon one. AM: 5 PM: 7

AM: 7 PM: 6 Now watch I fail in June. The portfolio management in AM was some of the hardest stuff though.

I took the exam in london and I’m assuming everyone has the same test, it was dissapointingly easy exam for me, I say this because I think I am concerned that silly mistakes and maybe a few ethics mistakes could puch me into the fail zone as if I thought it was easy then as will a bunch of other candidates. AM: 6 ( finished with 1/2 hour spare) PM: 7 ( finished with 1/2 hour spare) also one of my BA2 plus died on me luckily had spare !

AM: 6 (2hrs 10mins) PM: 3 (2hrs 10mins) I got absolutely no sleep on Friday night. I was like a zombie going into the first paper. I have to say though I was delighted with the exam. I am a little worried about the MPS though. Everyone seems to have found it easier than expected…

I didn’t find it easier than expected, if anything for me I think it was harder than last December. AM: 9 PM: 6.5

Found the test far easier than Dec '08. All said, I found AM easier than PM, but I suspect PM was harder mainly because fatigue crept up on me. Pressed, I’d rate maybe 5 for AM and 6 for PM. Ethics in particular seemed much easier this time than in Dec. The rest I suppose could be put down to me just knowing better my stuff.

4-5 for the AM and PM. I finished the AM in an hour and 45 minutes, and the afternoon in an hour and a half. I am very confident that I passed.

AM - 7 (don’t remember the code) - finished with 10-mins left PM - 4 (code 3131) - finished with 35-mins left

AM: 2 PM: 5 i thought PM session would be something like 8 since i was totally shocked how AM was easy compared to 35% pass rate… i really expected a much more difficult exam

AM:6 PM:4 I had a few questions I wasnt sure about , an AI questions I totally didnt know and had to guess on some. made fucking stupid mistaked on like 5 questions , during recheck…(why the hell did I complete both the exams with 30 mins to spare) Exam was much simpler than the mock…I hope 70% cuts it…I doubt it though…