SCHWESER Final Review Pack

Yeah, I have all that stuff. The reason I asked was I received an email from schweser regarding the final review pack and it says there is a pdf slides workbook for the 2 day seminar. I haven’t received anything like that. Any chance you know anything like that. If not, I’ll have to call because a) I’m a little confused, and b) I don’t want to get stuck without it if there actually is one.

Not sure how many others have ordered the BSAS practice Exam but I totally recommend it. Friend who passed Level III last year told me then i should get it and I balked… but now I know why she said so. I was frealed out two weekends ago so broke down and went on the BSAS site to get it. Glad I did. Probs are great and answers helpful.

But are they just old CFAI quesitons put together?

Hey Big Babbu - let me know what they say about the weekend seminar package. Ill be calling into those meetings. CFA IV - what site is that at for us to check it out.

http://www.bsas.org/pe also check your local CFA society, they may offer it at a discounted price

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No prob - I felt like a nimrod because I couldnt > find it. I knew something was whacky. > > THe Secret Sauce book had a great overview of the > entire BF section. I am able to get through study > sessions in hours and really understand what they > are saying (so far). I havent hit the really > complex schiznit yet - we’ll see how that goes. > > L2 Candidate - if you see this, let me know what > you think of the book. I bought the hard copy and > have been carrying it around with me everywhere, > grabbing a read when I can. JUst received my hard copy yesterday and briefly skimmed through it. Overall it looks like a pretty good review tool. At least I can read it as my own notes are a mess. I am rewatching all the online seminars over the next two weeks, then doing the practice exams and will then use the secret sauce for review over the final week and a bit (going to Vegas for a pre-test break, so this will be light poolside reading).

NICE! You have a solid plan! I wish MINE included Vegas… Maybe Ill save that for after June 7th.