Schweser Sample Exam Score

BHahesy, did you know how well you did after you finish the exam? Did you pass L1 comfortably?

im currently working through the first book 6 exam, so far so good… finding the qbank questions a bit too easy/repetitive now, getting around 85%… only a couple hundred more to go… failed the first CFAI exam, with 68%… and i did last year’s BSAS practice exam… 63% for morning session and 77% for afternoon exam (which was alot easier imo)… what i find helps is trying to explain every single answer choice, why it is correct/incorrect… its time consuming, but maybe if you concentrate on your most difficult topics, it helps you understand the concept alot better…

Excel86 I had not taken a graduate level exam proir to the L1 exam… so saying that I felt comfortable would be a lie. I can say that I was not suprised by too many questions. I felt Schweser did a good job of preparing me for the exam. To say that I passed comfortably would be a stretch. I recieved >70% on Econ, Ethics, Fixed Income, and Quant. I recieved 51% - 70% on Derivatives, Equity, FSA, and PM. I recieved <50% on Alt Inv. If you rate the topics in order of importance/max points I got above 70% on 4 out of the top 5… the exception beeing FSA. I have never enjoyed accounting and 51-70% was a moral victory for myself. I am a non finance undergrad… so if I can pass with 65-70% on book 6 exams I believe others can also.