Schweser volume 2 exam 3 results

Did volume 2, exam 1, essay section am session was 71%, think i graded it pretty fairly. no giving myself 2 extra points for being me.

Nice! You’re the man, SF!

thanks, mwvt… i will take it at this point. i’m still worried that i’m being too lenient. it’s hard to gauge how the real graders would mark these questions… think you score in the 80’s on these once you start taking them.

No. I am understanding most of the stuff on my review, but I am also forgetting stuff after not looking at it for awhile. I have had to check to see if I was in the wrong forum a couple times lately. Kind of demoralizing to find out I wasn’t.

i’m afraid i’ll feel that way on the vignettes… but once you start doing some of these essay questions, it’s not so bad. you’ll see.

i took schweser exams 1 , under full exam settings… got 63% in morning and 65% in afternoon…was depressed initially but then i thought its not bad for the first exam…then i took CFAI actual morning sessions of 2001 & 2002 under exam settings and i got 73% and 69% respectively. couple of question in these two exams where familiar as they are given in CFAI text as end of chapter questions but i think over all schweser make it a bit more difficult…unless my views change after attempting actual exams from 2003-2008.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m afraid i’ll feel that way on the vignettes… > but once you start doing some of these essay > questions, it’s not so bad. you’ll see. What did you get on your first exam again? That is likely what I will get because somehow I am your mirror over on the east coast.

on the free cfai sample? i got a 66.7%, but i made some really stupid mistakes. you will score higher. i got like a 75 or so on the 2007 essay exam. but i was probably too generous.

Dude, you are like a charterholder already. 4 weekends left…

4 weekends left. sht. i feel pretty freaking far away from being a charterholder…

We will still feel like idiots when we are charterholders (whenever that is). Off to bed.

volume 2, test 1pm: 73.33%

Nicely done!

thanks ng… i thought I did far worse than it turned out. i’m finding i’m almost more comfortable doing the am session. i felt unprepared doing item sets again…

You guys are pulling down passing numbers with a month to go. Nice work, I’ve gotta pull my game together for a final push. I’ve come to the realization that the last 2 years have trained my brain to think in a multiple choice world, the unlearning’s been the toughest part but I’m thinking it’s doable. Keep it up guys, it’s a hell of an accomplishment to get through this. It seems like alot of us are behind where we were on L2, I remember being done a couple of exams by this time last year, but this year I’m not where I’d like to be, and I think for alot of us that’s due to the change in format. Bringing all the material together without the benefit of the answer being on the page in front of you is the challenge, at least for me, this far. I’ll see the same damn question set up as a multiple choice, and nail it, then as a short answer I go blank, crazy. Gl to me, you guys don’t need it!