SchweserPro™ QBank—Thousands of Questions To Help You Prepare

SchweserPro™ QBank

Ensure you’ve learned the CFA® Exam material and apply what you’ve learned by creating custom and adaptive quizzes in the SchweserPro™ QBank.

2021-QBank-LAPTOP

Level I Level II Level III

This intuitive study tool contains thousands of questions and is known as a must-have among CFA Program candidates:

• Adaptive and Personalized Technology has taken our world-renowned study tool to the next level. Question difficulty adapts to your ability level on a given topic, measuring your knowledge and keeping you motivated as you move through the content.
  • Study On-The-Go with short quizzes you can fit into those small periods of downtime. Easily practice questions during your commute, lunch break, or between classes with the SchweserPro™ QBank at your fingertips.
  • Quizzes are Integrated with SchweserNotes™ to build retention, leading to better outcomes on exam day. Once you finish reading a topic, a QBank quiz will automatically generate so you can instantly apply the concepts you just covered.
  • Performance Metrics have not only been enhanced to track your activity and preparedness but also to give you unique insight into your strengths and weaknesses.

Level I Level II Level III

NEW for Level I and Level II*

Quality practice is the key to success. To better prepare candidates to pass the CFA® exam, we’ve taken the industry-leading SchweserPro™ QBank and made it even better. The new QBank gives you:

Better Practice.

• Practice with questions that reflect the actual CFA exam.
  • Control your experience through question difficulty and topical coverage.
  • Flexibility to create quizzes that fit into your busy schedule.

Better Insights.

• Short videos that explain the answers and provide exam strategy.
  • Detailed question explanations and links to additional resources.
  • Guidance from experts who know how to pass.

Better Performance.

• Thousands of practice questions to build your exam-day confidence.
  • Performance metrics that track your activity and preparedness.
  • Pinpoint strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your studies.

*For Level II, the new Qbank is only available as a study tool for the August 2021 exam.

Level I »

Level II »