seniors advice please !?!

CFA=NOLIFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > > but you will never be able to put those 3 > letters > > behind your name because your work experience > > comprises of bean counting > > wow you really have no idea, do you…never say > I’m gay, I am just gonna be the only fool to pass the exams and have accrued nada for work experience. Fixed it for ya.

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that socially awkward and miserable that you go on internet forums to piss people off? FYI auditing experience does count towards the required experience…so gfy and have a nice life.

CFA=NOLIFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that > socially awkward and miserable that you go on > internet forums to piss people off? > > FYI auditing experience does count towards the > required experience…so gfy and have a nice life. oh does it now? Can’t wait to see the look on your face when the CFAI slams the bean counting experience back in your face. hahahahaha…

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA=NOLIFE Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that > > socially awkward and miserable that you go on > > internet forums to piss people off? > > > > FYI auditing experience does count towards the > > required experience…so gfy and have a nice > life. > > > oh does it now? Can’t wait to see the look on your > face when the CFAI slams the bean counting > experience back in your face. hahahahaha… Although this comedy is great ( I kind of like ragging on accountants too, nothing against them though) I think if you both are writing LIII (not sure?) that you should both wager $10k on the exam, tell CFAI to publicly post your marks and them have an old fashioned arm wrestling match to settle the score.

CanadianLoco > Seconded!