Sept 2014 Level 2 Results Date

results are out!! i didnt get an email yet but it changed from pending to passed. good luck everyone

Guys, the excruciating wait is over!! Results are out on the website—I see a PASS! No breakdown yet.

Ironical that I was also the last person to vent in the previous post about the delayed results.

btw i had the same website issue as earlier. if i logged in from my cell or home i got that message but it worked when i logged in from work

passed. but not good scores.

Level II results appear to have just been posted.

Breakdown is out…check out the site. No email yet though.

: )

兄弟,考的 怎么样 ?

Finally! passed

congrats for all those who passed, and all the best in your future endeavors.

Hi buddy, apologies, but I do not speak Chinese even though I work in Asia. I would love to - just too hard for me to learn:) Congrats on passing!

Passed!

:)

Passed here. Congrats to all!

Now I can get back to real life.

Passed! Congrats to all! :wink:

Anyone know how long till the printed certificates get sent out?

Congratulations to everyone that passed. Now it’s on to the CFA…

Guys, could you please share some advice how struggle level 2 preparation successfully?I’m going to start preparation for September aftel CFA level 2, so I’m nervous is 2,5 month is enough?

I passed too! Congratulations to all!!!

Do not stress about it. Focus on the CFA L2 first- I think that will require much more time, effort and concentration. I remember spending about 150 hours for CFA L2 (but this was way back in 2007 when I was still very very young). I gave this figure just for comparision-for CAIA L2, now, 7 years later, I spent around 100 hours. To me, the exams are not just about passing, but about feeling that I have actually read, learned, and assimiliated something new.

I have stuck with Schweser all the way through for all of the exams, and I have not had any issues whatsoever.

For CAIA L2, my advice would be to read through the whole material twice, with a gap in-between to let your mind absorb the knowledge-so time your studies accordingly. The actual exam was actually not that easy-I had to guess on quite a few, but the results were better than what I was expecting.There were plenty of questions from obscure topics, and one can never hope to cover everything. So, focus on the heavy weight topics and make sure that you nail the basics. Do not try to master every little detail-there is just way too much material.

For the essays, I did not undertake any special preparation, but I got outstanding. I followed the advice of previous exam-takers (thanks guys!), and just wrote 3-4 lines of succinct and cogent answers without worrying about memorizing and regurgitating years/dates and articles. Just focus on the main content and on really understanding the concepts, and you will be just fine on the essays.

All the Very Best to you!

Thank you, RahuFinance! I wish you all the best now and in the future.