Should I not show up

I agree. If that 28% who don’t turn up on exam day just went and took one for the team, pass rates might be ‘higher’

try to sleep as much as possible the night before. quite seriously.

Don’t touch your wife tonight

I heard pregame play was a good idea… No?

WTF Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t touch your wife tonight That’s not the Tiger way. It gave him fuel.

Go for it. When I was taking my practice exams I never scored above 70%. I ended up passing with getting 70% on all but 3 of the smaller sections. Don’t underestimate yourself! Be positive! You owe it to yourself!!!

As others have said, you should show up for sure. Those practice tests scores are plenty good to get you through (better than I did, that’s for sure). Good luck everyone!

So gutshot, how do you feel about showing up for the test?

Yeah I’m actually interested in knowing how did it go with you

The passing rate does not factor in those who did not show up.

lilzany Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The passing rate does not factor in those who did > not show up. WTF???

^ yes, this is true. You are only included in the pass/not-pass statistic if you attended and completed the entire exam. So, if pass% is 40%, this is 40% of everyone who sat for the whole thing. If you included no-shows, the pass rate definitely goes down.