Shrink the Charter?

You think you got problems? The charter is the same size as the UVA diploma (must use same print shop in Charlottesville) and I have TWO of those along with the charter.

With all the work that went into getting the charter there’s no way in hell I’m shrinking mine. That thing’s going up on the wall no matter how ridiculous it looks. How long did it take for CFAI to send out the charter after you all got the “, CFA”?

I got my “, CFA” pretty quickly and still don’t have a charter. Although someone probably saw a big ass package at my apartment and decided to steal it. Jerks.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How long did it take for CFAI to send out the > charter after you all got the “, CFA”? wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got my “, CFA” pretty quickly and still don’t > have a charter. Same I think in December the CFA Society of Dallas-Fort Worth is going to have a dinner at which time the Charter will be presented.

I’m taking LII in June, but a colleague has the charter in his cube and it takes up almost half the wall. It is huge.

I have only one UVA diploma, and it’s plenty big. Not sure that I want to hoist a new monster. Since CFAI seems to be copying the 'hoos, maybe they’ll offer something like this deal toy version one day. http://www.virginia.edu/registrar/diploma.html#minidiploma

don’t shrink the charter plyon - - c’mon man :slight_smile:

I got mine monday night at the local society dinner. It is large and the chicks love it.

stromey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Another problem with the outrageous size of the > charter is the difficulty of finding the right > frame. I wanted to enclose mine in a Hello Kitty > frame, in order to give the boss hysterics, but > the frames don’t come that large. Oh well, back to > the drawing board. > > Just be glad that the big challenge we face > currently is figuring out what to do with an > oversized charter, rather than studying for lvl 3 > again. oh come on! as a charterholder you should find a creative solution… decoupage perhaps? I would do He-Man frame though… hello kitty is too wimpy

Seriously? I’ve heard nothing. Nothing from the San Francisco society, nothing from CFA. I got the letter and everything else…but no dinners or actual charter.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > stromey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Another problem with the outrageous size of the > > charter is the difficulty of finding the right > > frame. I wanted to enclose mine in a Hello > Kitty > > frame, in order to give the boss hysterics, but > > the frames don’t come that large. Oh well, back > to > > the drawing board. > > > > Just be glad that the big challenge we face > > currently is figuring out what to do with an > > oversized charter, rather than studying for lvl > 3 > > again. > > > oh come on! as a charterholder you should find a > creative solution… decoupage perhaps? I would > do He-Man frame though… hello kitty is too wimpy Decoupage you say, I like where this is going