So how did you find the exam?

This question is related to the winter, right?(I hope this question I wrote here doesn’t violate CFA rules)

No, very first question of AM. I know the formula but didnt see the data.

Not directly given. Two steps calculation. And i agree most of the mocks till now i took and earlier cfai papers used to provide that info directly.

Felt very comfortable following the morning session. The afternoon session pretty much had its way with me, not at all confident in truth; more likely than not will be returning for another round next June.

I was surprised by the weighting to equity given how substantial the material was.

Then I got that one wrong. I didnt know how to do it without the direct data. I still feel i did well enough to get 8 questions correct total.

Ok, I see which one you thought. In fact, this data isn’t directly given but you can deduce it.

That is amusing.

why :)?

what number did you answer with?

Your name.

:grin:

Wow! I guessed right lol

squared root of a number.

Ok I see. But it is my abbreviation name. To become a CFA Charterholder maybe be my destiny.

you remember what letter choice?

Hey don’t mind, but do you think your username is a violation of standards? :smiley:

Not at all. You want I change my name?

I don’t. But even I remember my choice, it may not be your right answer because our exam is different (same content but different answer choices).

Really glad to see people saying that PM session was harder. it totally was - I felt the Alts were not terribly difficult.

I thought Alts was easy. Perhaps because i had reviewed the solutions to the same questions over and over. Im sure i nailed it and will help me make up for totally bombing Der. and FI.

found PM much easier than AM. hoping i did enough on PM to make up for an average AM score…