So lets get this started. What did you think about the FRM exam and how can I prepare you better?

That sounds really good. I am an advocate for intuitive based learning. I am concerned about your reviews and comments on amazon though. can you speak to the several errors throughout the study materials that distract from the learning experience ?

I totally understand.

One thing I failed on was delivering the errata documents to students in a consistent way. That has been fixed. So a lot of students had problems with the same few questions without knowing they had been fixed.

Re: reviews, check out the other thread on two questions about Wiley. I think I address that there.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Could you tell us the amount of change in syllabus that we should expect from 2016 to 2017 for Level 1?

New LO’s come out around Dec. 1st and Bionic Turtle has a good spreadsheet that will compare/contrast from prior years.

I can’t. We have a very tigth agreement with garp. I will make the changes very clear though.

Hi,

I heard that BT questions set are the best for practicing each chapter, is it true? Is it possible to buy only the question set without paying all the package?

Thanks

Yes, just to reiterate, we do not offer everything on Amazon. Not only does Wiley not offer everything on Amazon, you can sometimes find partial or individual volumes for sale so when a student gets an incomplete program, I would be upset too. I think Amazon is wrong for what I have built unless Wiley offers everything and they don’t. So for now, the negative reviews will keep pouring in.