soccer player's risk tolerance

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The endorcement deal is important, it would imply > a flexible amount of labour hours, so he could > work more if his investments go down. However, > depending on how much current income he needs it > could be tough and go. What endorsement deal? Is this in the question? The OP didn’t mention it.

Well I don’t think there is a specific deal mentioned I suppose, I’m just basing that off of other people’s responses. However, if it mentions that he can choose to have jobs like that, he would have a higher risk tolerance due to flexible labour hours. If it doesn’t mention any of that, then I suppose zero points for me, haha.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well I don’t think there is a specific deal > mentioned I suppose, I’m just basing that off of > other people’s responses. However, if it mentions > that he can choose to have jobs like that, he > would have a higher risk tolerance due to flexible > labour hours. > > If it doesn’t mention any of that, then I suppose > zero points for me, haha. If it wasn’t in the question, that’s a pretty extraneous assumption. In a question like that, I assume nothing. Whatever is stated in the passage is what you should base your decisions off.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sbmarti2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Well I don’t think there is a specific deal > > mentioned I suppose, I’m just basing that off > of > > other people’s responses. However, if it > mentions > > that he can choose to have jobs like that, he > > would have a higher risk tolerance due to > flexible > > labour hours. > > > > If it doesn’t mention any of that, then I > suppose > > zero points for me, haha. > > If it wasn’t in the question, that’s a pretty > extraneous assumption. In a question like that, I > assume nothing. Whatever is stated in the passage > is what you should base your decisions off. Fair point, I haven’t read the question though so I’m not sure what it says. I’m sure it would mention something about him still being able to work though, as he’s only 35. Too bad i don’t have a copy of the 2006 test.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sbmarti2 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Well I don’t think there is a specific deal > > > mentioned I suppose, I’m just basing that off > > of > > > other people’s responses. However, if it > > mentions > > > that he can choose to have jobs like that, he > > > would have a higher risk tolerance due to > > flexible > > > labour hours. > > > > > > If it doesn’t mention any of that, then I > > suppose > > > zero points for me, haha. > > > > If it wasn’t in the question, that’s a pretty > > extraneous assumption. In a question like that, > I > > assume nothing. Whatever is stated in the > passage > > is what you should base your decisions off. > > Fair point, I haven’t read the question though so > I’m not sure what it says. I’m sure it would > mention something about him still being able to > work though, as he’s only 35. Too bad i don’t > have a copy of the 2006 test. Fair enough, but if he’s relying on his assets to be the sole source of income, that would ratchet his ability down. The average retired NFL player ends up with very little wealth when they reach “normal” retirement age, it’s kind of sad actually.