Sore legs

It is likely because when you jog you are bouncing on your calves and your thighs are what are sore, ya?

Related image

Image result for calves stretch

Image result for hamstring stretch

I’d focus on the stretches above, before and after workouts. They could help. I’m in really good shape now, probably the best shape of my life. But, I have to stretch a lot now, mainly when I get up, before I workout and before I go to sleep. My muscles have been getting really tight lately as well.

Stretch pre/post workout, hydrate, get adequate sleep, eat leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables which are anti-inflammatory and high potassium foods like bananas, avocado, coconut for electrolytes. No need to pop pills but fish oil, vitamin D, and magnesium before bed would probably be beneficial.

This is not what ZZ Top had in mind, sir.

Yeah this.

Back in the day when I was regularly going ham on my hammies, I experienced soreness during workouts similar to what you’re describing. Some more experienced gym bros recommended riding a stationary bike for lower-intensity work (and for cooling off after HIIT).

It helped. Might be worth trying. Also worth considering, intervals on said bike are probably easier on your knees than jogging. You aren’t getting any younger, you know (neither am I).

Skip leg days. They’re unimportant. Granted, I have a great ass. I got hit on by a good looking gay guy last week. I let him feel the awesomeness.

Go home STL… you’re drunk

Get a massage (and handjob), i find these really help.

Get some sleep.

Clean your intestines