Started This Weekend!

Read books 3 & 5 so far. They’re really interesting, but I’m not sure the rest will be.

You read 2 books down already? wow that’s fast haha

I plan to study after the FRM part 1 exam on 19th November. I don’t really know if that is fine. Should I devote some time to level 3 as well?

I already read books 1,2,3 and most of 5 during lunch at work. This is the first time I’m using the CFAI books, so I want to read and take notes from them immediately, so that when I start back up in Feb with Schweser as always, the review of the CFAI stuff will be really fast.

4 books in how much time? Wasn’t registration like 2 weeks ago?

Yeah, I cracked open ethics last weekend, but may not go heavy into the readings until mid-oct. Been lurking awhile here and have decided to take up some sound advice given by all you keen AFers regarding b-schools and will schedule GMAT in the next few weeks depending on how I perform on samples

Good luck Hector! I’m thinking about taking the GMAT in between the test and results next year. I’m hoping to get into a top 25 school, but not sure I can afford it even if I do. I’ll have to do a lot of thinking before pulling that trigger.

know the behavioral stuff backwards and forwards… the 2011 morning session exam had some pretty tricky stuff… you’ll see when the exam questions and answers come out (I think they release them sometime in January).

programmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > know the behavioral stuff backwards and forwards… > the 2011 morning session exam had some pretty > tricky stuff… you’ll see when the exam questions > and answers come out (I think they release them > sometime in January). I thought it was straight forward on the behavior material.

My books have arrived today. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Registered last night. Starting in the coming weekend. CFAI only till Schweser goes out! Relied on schweser in my first try got only to band 5, Second time started with CFAI but didnt sit for the exam mostly due to new marriage and work load but partly beacuse CFAI is too boring and long! Cant decide on what to do this time. Any advice? P.S. I cleared l1 & l2 in my first try with Schweser and coaching

Should wrap up behavioral finance/individ/institutional book this week. Best wishes to all of you gearing up for the GMAT, i found it near impossible to study for that thing last year because i found it so pointless but got through it none the less.