Starting L3 prep tomorrow..need help please!

Yeah, you need to at least read through the practice exams and solutions. I never actually completed a full one, but I went through them to get an idea of how they need to be approached. If you decide to go for it, be sure to look through AM mocks.

Yeah, you need to at least read through the practice exams and solutions. I never actually completed a full one, but I went through them to get an idea of how they need to be approached. If you decide to go for it, be sure to look through AM mocks.

Cool, I’ll save that for the last day if I’m done with the syllabus. But, thanks!

Thanks for the advice bro. I’lll try my best and read the solutions of practice exams at least.

Due to some university shit, I managed to spend two more days away from CFA. And also, I’ll need to spend some time at university this week as well. I’m royally screwed!

Anyway, I’m starting behavioural finance right now. I think it’s going to be interesting and may be a good way to start. You are way ahead bro…Good luck! Next few nights, eat, drink and sleep CFA! :slight_smile:

L3 is a lot harder than level 2 if you are talking about passing.

In L2 you can strategically plan your points so you got 70, no more. In L3 you cannot do that since everything is a lot more integrated.

there’s no way you can pass

he has a 50/50 chance

Finally I finish with 210 hours, with finish 5 year mocks paper. The ethics and the GIPS part are not revised for me (I just got it from my member)

I will try my best to work on this!!!

How is your example revision btw?

That’s commendable. In 15 days, you’ve put in 250 hours? What did you study-CFAI books or Schewesers?

I’ll be in Wan Chai on Sunday. Let’s get drunk.

Finally I guess my AM are suck, I nearly miss 2 questions

For the PM I am not confidence to get the enough score for 75-80

I guess I will fail this time. But since I just work for 250 hours only in 15 days, so there is no way for me to have pass on this.

How about the thread starter? How is your expectation

Interested to read this thread in 10 weeks.

i agree

Finally with work for 250 hours only in 15 days, I pass barely !!!