"Stashing" awareness

Oh I am not talking about Facebook nonsense - I don’t do much of social media myself. I am talking about real life situations of making plans with me separately and almost never including me when he hangs out with his friends (not just males but also couples)

Either he has some other chicks on the side, or he does not want to appear attached so he can attract potential new girlfriends. Don’t take it personally - that is what guys are programmed to do. If you want to change this, just confront him directly and say you want to meet his friends/family. Guys are intrinsically to lazy or cowardly to address personal conflict, so he will most likely acquiesce. If he does not agree, just show up unannounced when he visits his parents and say “I’m pregnant”. That usually gets their attention.

You seem like you’re full of wisdom… a real wise guy. Really full of something.

^im with ohai, if you never ask, you’ll never know.

yeah you’ll need to talk to him sooner or later. esp with the example you gave with couples going out - if he doesn’t bring you out after you’ve been dating for a while you have to wonder if he considers you his gf, and the implications of either are damning. Unless he has some AAA excuse its probably time to end it.

This is true but only if the current pussy is good and the side pussy is not superior. Wars have been waged, oceans crossed, and entire civilizations forged or destroyed over some good side pussy.

key word = p u ssy

Maybe his friends are a bunch of asshats and he’s afraid they’ll drive you away.

my buddy was the opposite of this, would always introduce us to chicks he met like 1 time. I was always confused like dude i dont give a crap to meet your like 2 night stand.

Kind of like when Will didn’t want to introduce Skylar to Chuckie and Morgan…

“I know, Morgan. It’s a real rarity we’d be all drinkin’…”

Getting stashed sounds awesome, I wish that happened to me. Football season especially.

In your own interests if it’s > 3 months time to sit his ass down or cut your losses and move on

rofl amirite though? i actually prefer this shit. i was talking to valet about this. i told him i hate meeting other people’s family. i wouldnt mind meeting this chick’s friends though so i can datamine it for my friends.

I had a mate who used to do this all the time. He’s parade them around like they were about to get married. They were rarely above 6/10 as well so it’s not like he was showing off.

I was a stasher in my youth and only really stopped it when i was stashed myself. I recall that the line was “I have a persona to maintain.” I had many a crank to radiohead thinking about how that line felt (jokes)

When I was the stasher I didn’t do it because I was ashamed of them or because I didn’t see a long term future but more because I never liked intermingling different social circles and in hindsight I had different versions of myself to maintain, eg rugby lad Bob, city boy Bob, perfect boyfriend Bob etc.

One thing I will say; the urge to unstash them never really got any greater after the 2-3 month stage like i thought it might so maybe I was doing it because deep down I knew they weren’t the one and I was just being a typical stupid young man and just burying my head in the sand and not really giving it any conscious thought.

I imagine stashing is much more common now that people tend to meet via apps etc rather than through mutual friends. If it happened to me now I would probably just start to subtly steer the relationship towards a gradual unstashing without any big sweeping gestures or ‘clear the air’ conversations and see if they resist or if they roll with it.

What if they were a 10/10 for personailty

^ they weren’t, most were gadgie b i tches

Personality is worth nothing if you aren’t attracted.

best song for this thread

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg

I’ll keep you my dirty little secret (Dirty little secret) Don’t tell anyone, or you’ll be just another regret (Just another regret, hope that you can keep it) My dirty little secret

Who has to know When we live such fragile lives? It’s the best way we survive I go around a time or two Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you’ve thrown away Find out games you don’t wanna play You are the only one that needs to know