Status after Level 2 test PCP Investigation

He’s concerned with employment background checks verifying his passed level 2 claims and in the process somehow finding out about the investigation. My guess is the institute would not disclose this information without the candidate’s consent. OP did you get verification letters after each pass? Maybe worth preemptively giving those to your prospective employer?

Hi All,

Yesterday, i got an email regarding the PCP investigation process stating that I was writing after time was over. To my surprise the proctor was standing just beside me and he took the sheet immediately. Also, for the afternoon session they have mentioned that while taking out the OMR sheet from the booklet i was reading the first question (which is totally false). I don’t know how to deal with this. As there were no cameras around, i don’t know if they going to believe me. Are they going to ban me from CFA ? Need ur suggestion.

Regards

In such circumstances, The CFA Institute only listen to what the Proctor has to say. You can reply to them with your comments, however, most likely, your exam result might be withheld and then allow you to reappear next year. This has happened with one of my friend.

Most likely they might withheld your exam result and then allow you to reappear in the exam next year.

Hi Sydneyguy,

Thanks for your response. I tried reaching out to my network with the same issue, i have received almost the same response. So basically I have to accept what they are reporting. I thought of accepting the first argument as a violation ( writing after the time was over ) and refuting the second argument. Will this approach work ? Any suggestions?

Regards

Both accusations are clear violations, so accepting one and refuting the other will just make it that much easier for them to make their decision. If accused of both, then deny both and just hope they let you retake next year (or if you have luck on your side they may buy your argument if solid enough). Accepting one may imply intent and could get a worse fate.

WTF would be the purpose of accepting one violation and denying the other? And how on God’s green earth are they going to accept the word from a cream puff named shanky over that from a proctor?

#delusional

Bevause the proctor can only do simple math but the creampuff can calculate swap rates.

Implying that calculating swap rates ISN’T simple math is exactly what I would expect a cream puff to say.

caught you bro. Cream puff confirmed.

Why doesn’t CFA institute have exam halls with several cameras? We witness technology everywhere in our day-to-day life. Why institute is staying behind and relying on proctors’ statements/observation?

You should ask them: info@cfainstitute.org.

Please let us know what they say.

Sent email to institute. Will let you all know their response

Sent email to institute. Will let you all know their response

/

Well? We’re waiting…

#Caddyshack