Staying up late tonight?

pepp: if you’re using the 2007 schweser notes, at least you won’t have to read the international economics portion!

i’ll be up til ~230 EST working, then studying through the night til i have to head to a meeting at 8 - i’ll sleep on the plane home (yeah, work made me travel the week of the test)

Yeah, I just took my CFAI practice thing and got destroyed. I’m talkin about barely 60%. Anyone else notice a huge difference in Qbank from this? I was scoring high 60’s to low 70’s consistently. Had to guess a ton for CFAI one.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ll be up til ~230 EST working, then studying > through the night til i have to head to a meeting > at 8 - i’ll sleep on the plane home (yeah, work > made me travel the week of the test) dude, that blows hard. good luck…

speshaled Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, I just took my CFAI practice thing and got > destroyed. I’m talkin about barely 60%. Anyone > else notice a huge difference in Qbank from this? > I was scoring high 60’s to low 70’s consistently. > Had to guess a ton for CFAI one. yea there’s a huge difference between Qbank and CFAI.