Steve Jobs out

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What an economy! Even Apple is now Jobsless! You should definitely include that line in your next stand up routine.

The news really sucks and I really hope they don’t mess up their sh%t. I’ve been using AAPL stuff for a decade now and made a buttload on their stock when I got it at 85 back when they first announced iPhone. AAPL is one of those rare companies that gets it, keep working until it is perfect, then don't f#ck with what works. Stick to your guns and ideals, have a vision, who needs a 2-button f#%in mouse anyhow. And a computer is supposed to be smart, so make it smart, it should figure sh$t out so you don’t have to figure it out. That’s why you bought it. Make stuff that is intuitive, people “get” that, people don’t “get” blackberry, that sh$t is totally convoluted and they deserve to fail. Basically I could go on and on about how hard they ruled and schooled, but please guys just don’t f-things up now.

Whats the over/under? I give him 13 months.